Roommate Needed

Phil @ Aero K

AK's V.P.
Driver
My girlfriend and I are looking for an apartment roomate. We live in Coconut Creek in St. Andrew's Estates off of Lyons Road and the Sawgrass Expressway. We moved in with a couple back in december, they broke up in march, the guy left and we have been splitting this apartment with her but she has been paying for his side. Now she is saying she does not want to pay anymore and wants to break the lease in 3 weeks. My gf and I have no where to go and do not want to leave because we love it here. She is basically screwing us over because if she does not pay and just leaves she will put an eviction on our records and we are not having that. So we need roomates! asap, 3 weeks max!

Where: St. Andrew's Apartments - Lyons road and the sawgrass expressway

How much: 1272 plus utilities which is about 50 bucks a person. It comes out to 360 a month per person, or if just one it will be 720 a month, but the rent and utilities is spread out, it's not all at once.

When: ASAP!! 3 weeks max

If you have any questions either post, PM or call me at 954 274 3751. Thank you

Call me Bitch!!!! My girl is looking for a place to board......Come on man, i should of been the first one to contact u looser!!! hahaha im kidding bro, i love you...call me ASAP! :bigthumbu

Damn you really do live close, I can walk to your place. Well, free bump and I hope you get another roomate soon :bigthumbu .

hm i'm somewhat interested, me and my g/f are looking for a couple to split rent with... but on a more serious note, are you guys swingers? because thats what me and my g/f are looking for;) and if so is your g/f hot...

haha jk man good luck finding someone.

HHHHHHHHHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................

i just mite phillis!!!!!!!!!, i just mite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FDrifting said:
hm i'm somewhat interested, me and my g/f are looking for a couple to split rent with... but on a more serious note, are you guys swingers? because thats what me and my g/f are looking for;) and if so is your g/f hot...

haha jk man good luck finding someone.

haha that was hilarious, thanks though

drftns14 said:
HHHHHHHHHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................

i just mite phillis!!!!!!!!!, i just mite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude whats up, cmon yo we can do ghetto tricks to our cars all day haha

Back
Top Bottom