Roomate Needed in Ft lauderdale

charlie a.k.a. chuck said:
... is she single?

Oh, lol

Um i think shes been seeing this guy, But I dont know if they are actually dating. lol

anyways back to WHO CAN ACTUALLY MOVE IN! haha. =) jk

z4k said:
How much to sleep on the couch like Rob said?

how much you got? =)
I have 3 couchs.. who else wants in? haha.

Eddie@SpoolUpRacing said:
ya we deff jacked this... soory :)

Yes totally! =) Its okay.

I need a guy in the house! Not just all girls.. Yes it can be fun, but at the same time.. not so much. Ive gotten along with guys better anyway.. Why do you think I came to you guys first.. lol

lol Rob, you know I always got a place for you, from west palm to ft lauderdale, i got you covered... But No really Im throwing a birthday party in july.. and everyone here will be invited.. so ill keep ya posted :bigthumbu YAY!

meg you dont ask me why i must ask iv been wanting to move out.... but maybe not my car is a full time job that dousent pay me... i know the house and the cool peaple in it.. call me one of these nights or swing by the shop

Last edited:
Flatline slider said:
meg you dont ask me why i must ask iv been wanting to move out.... but maybe not my car is a full time job that dousent pay me... i know the house and the cool peaple in it.. call me one of these nights or swing by the shop

lol that would be awesome if it was you..

yeah if I can come by, ill for sure call you. :D

Damn Meghan, ur house is pimp...how come u guys never invited the Monkeys over?? hhhmmmmmmmmmm??????? hahahaha

hmmm... what a deal... If I wasnt switching jobs in the near future u'd have an app with my name all over it!

Aerok180 said:
Damn Meghan, ur house is pimp...how come u guys never invited the Monkeys over?? hhhmmmmmmmmmm??????? hahahaha

lol thanks! cause you guys are always invited us first! =) You guys are always welcome here.. specially at this sfld party i wanna throw. =D

but thanks! so move in! hahah

i got an idea, if you cant get a roommate you should just host weekly parties and charge a entrance fee!! i would be down to party like a rockstar!

on a side note if you know of any computer tech jobs in the area that pay enough to pay that rent and have some money left over holla at meh i ll switch jobs and move in a heart beat!!!

Back
Top Bottom