Ron Paul The muthrfukin truth!

Sorta glad someone else posted this, since it would be rather obvious coming from me.

do not listen to fox news. they will not cover him because they do not want him to have any attention. fox news supports Neo republicans who only support the war machine, more taxes, and paying off the media to ensure a win; therefore do not cover him because he is against most of that. now that Ron Paul's supporters are in such high numbers and the fact that it is impossible to ignore such an outstanding force, fox news wants to jump on the bandwagon for not giving him coverage to seem fair. fuck you fox news, you evil fucks.

Ron Paul is a genius, and frankly i dont care if he gets coverage or not. his support base is just too huge to ignore and if any of you wouldnt research other candidates, then you shouldnt be voting. you cant fix a landslide victory. even if he did get more coverage, do you really think most of the mouth-open blind fucks that make this country care? no. fuck ive heard people actually say they voted for Oboboo because he was cute, or because they didnt want to seem racist.

Last edited:
Cant lie dude sounds like a strong canidate - hopefully more of his stuff gets aired he does get a fair shot

Ron Paul 2012!

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Sorta glad someone else posted this, since it would be rather obvious coming from me.

Only cause your name is Paul

do not listen to fox news. they will not cover him because they do not want him to have any attention. fox news supports Neo republicans who only support the war machine, more taxes, and paying off the media to ensure a win; therefore do not cover him because he is against most of that. now that Ron Paul's supporters are in such high numbers and the fact that it is impossible to ignore such an outstanding force, fox news wants to jump on the bandwagon for not giving him coverage to seem fair. fuck you fox news, you evil fucks.

Ron Paul is a genius, and frankly i dont care if he gets coverage or not. his support base is just too huge to ignore and if any of you wouldnt research other candidates, then you shouldnt be voting. you cant fix a landslide victory. even if he did get more coverage, do you really think most of the mouth-open blind fucks that make this country care? no. fuck ive heard people actually say they voted for Oboboo because he was cute, or because they didnt want to seem racist.

:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom