Rims Fitment

no spacers,and i have lime matbe like 3 mm or a little more to touch the strut and that also depens on the wheel stile,i also have another pair of weds with 16 by 8 plus 24 and on does i have to run a 10mm specs cause they don't clear the brakes and does are also stick out ,and plus i don't like that whole strech looking

^^ holy grammar batman.

would make sense if they were -30 not +30. or your fenders got pushed waaayyy the hell in.

you should tell your car that bulimia is a serious problem.

30 offset shouldnt even see the light of day let alone be 'sticking way out'.

Last edited:
wach i take pic soon ,whatever it is i getting my coilovers tomorow so we see but most likely they are not even going to work they are problably going to hit the coilover and my fender are ok my cars is never been on a accident i'm the second owner,first one wast my uncle.

silkywilson said:
17X9 should fit but with something like -15 offset the +30 is your problem. I bet they stick out about 40MM... Im expecting this is a S13 from your name.

by your logic, a +30 sticks out 40mm

so a -15 would stick out 95mm??

am I right there? lol

dunno how that's going to help him, but u need help too

best bet for this thread is to find a pic of somebody who already has R33's mounted on their car and see what its going to look like

heres a stock ride heigth S14?

I dunno those wheels look sunk as fuk to me

rear%20corner.JPG

Tonymac said:
I had 9" +15 front and 9.5" +15 rear and they did not stick out. Are you running a monstrous spacer or something?
thats what i thought , hes wheels must be another offset but no +30. +30 actually suck in bro the higher u go the suck in the wheel . +30 should be very flush. no way those are +30 or u have spacers , something is not right
S chassis guys like to go +15 or even lower on the rear just think about it if +30 stick out a lot imagine +15 . no sense

Last edited:
yeah but s14 ARE DIFFERENT AND I KNOW WHY THEY STICK OUT CAUSE I HAVE THE S14 LOWER CONTROL ARM AND IT LONGER AND ANYWAY I STILL HAVEN'T DRIVE THE CAR BUT MUST LIKELY IS GOING TO HIT THE SHOCK IT MAYBE LIKE 1 MM AWAY

s14 lcas only push the wheel out a few mm. Nothing substantial enough to make +30 9" wide wheels stick way out. And there's no way they'd stick out like that and also be close to the shock.

yoo hector its ricky i dont know why they would stick out like you guys say,do you have rucas so you can adjust your camber,and i think if you get the s14 spindles/5lug doesnt it bring out the wheels alittle,it looks like you need to get the coilovers with camber plates and adjust the camber some up front,to clear the coilovers get 5mm spacers i think it looks crazy cause theirs no load on the wheels when you get tires and stuff then you would be able to determine the issue your having.its just weird im running a 16x9 +30 in the rear with the camber it gets from me dumping the car and that shits sunkin battle ship az fuk,up front im running a 16x8 +20 with like -1.5 camber and its perfect,give me a call if anything ill help you out.

by your logic, a +30 sticks out 40mm

so a -15 would stick out 95mm??

am I right there? lol

dunno how that's going to help him, but u need help too

best bet for this thread is to find a pic of somebody who already has R33's mounted on their car and see what its going to look like

heres a stock ride heigth S14?

I dunno those wheels look sunk as fuk to me

rear%20corner.JPG

Read down about 4 or 5 posts I corected myself for my fugged up post..

look i already figure it out ,,the problem is that i'm rinning the s14 lower control arm and it's 20 mm longer thant the s13 one,but still when i change it i't not going to stick out but it will be problably rub with the fender's ,, let' see my coilovers should get here anytime soon ..on my friend's s14 look how it's looks with a 275 40 with negative camber all that way,he could run a 25 mm spacers and pull the fenders a little be and it will clear with no problem that on the back on the front he has my other wheel thay are 16 by 8 plus 24 with a 25 mm spacers and seat's nice ,s14 completetly different than s13 ..

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j199/s13hector/DSC00459.jpg

yo i run a 17x9 +4 in front and 10.5+2 rear on my s13 and that shit sits nice. so i dunno whats the problem.

lower that sonamabitch and lets see what it does.

look i already figure it out ,,the problem is that i'm rinning the s14 lower control arm and it's 20 mm longer thant the s13 one

No that's not true at all. s14's are wider but the amt is in single digits...can't remember right now. IIRC 4mm each side.

Back
Top Bottom