Rev Limit/ Ignition Cut/ 2 Step Systems

Elliot G

Spectator
I was looking around on some forums about the mentioned above and I have come to see that the Bee R is a popular choice, but do you guys know of any other systems that work that are a little less expensive???

the less expensive for u do to remove speedlimiter is switch i think.... my friend toldme he do with the switch to turn off and turn on i am not excatly sure i think he is joking with me tho...

not to be a dick but...why would u need a rev limiter for a bone stock ka?

im doing my five speed swap and ima gonna keep the auto ecu. I heard it disables the speed limiter and allows your to rev up to 7200 rpm, but i dont want to rev that high on a stock KA. Also this car may see boost sometime in the near future.

bee r wont work with a ka...not a usual one at least...

get a 6al and the right chip....i had it sounded super sick lol...flames n stuff...on a ka

Last edited:
ummm for that just put in the manual ecu.. u gonna go thru all that bullshyt instead u can just put on the manual ecu and shazam speed limter and rpm limter to stock ur just wasting ur time homie

Like manny said the bee r will do u no good. Bee r revlimiter is for distributorless ignition systems. Get msd system 6al is great. While ur there get a upgraded coil and 8.5 wires

Thanks guys for all your help, I was hoping that I didnt have to go Msd cause it gets a lil expensive, but im still look around to see if there is any other option

why do you want the rev limiter off. cause i have been drifting for like 4 years and most of those with a KA and i never even came close to hitting the limiter...

the speed limiter will be off the rev limiter i want to lower for street races. And as mentioned this ka may see boost.

you still have a rev limiter in a auto ecu the only thing that is disabled is the speed limiter. I know i have a auto ecu on my car with a 5speed tranny

you still have a rev limiter in a auto ecu the only thing that is disabled is the speed limiter. I know i have a auto ecu on my car with a 5speed tranny

so do i and i have rev'd around 7,200 several times by accident the auto ecu on a manual swap will let u rev higher than normal

Changing your transmission will not effect the fuel cut rev limiter on any 240 ecu. The ecu dose not use any reference from the transmission to limit engine speed (excluding any 5th position speed sensors with manual ecu's). The ecu reads the digital signal from the optical crank angle sensor to determine engine speed and when to cut fuel.

Either way the Bee R will not raise the limit. You can only set the limit @ redline or below it.

I had a MSD 2 Step on my old GSR teg, sounded awesome and shot flames lol, i had it wired to a push switch too so it was super fun to scare the shit out of ppl walking on the sidewalk by shooting flames at the them as i drove by lol

I had a MSD 2 Step on my old GSR teg, sounded awesome and shot flames lol, i had it wired to a push switch too so it was super fun to scare the shit out of ppl walking on the sidewalk by shooting flames at the them as i drove by lol

hahaha super ricer thing to do :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back
Top Bottom