Resurrection event at PBIR December 16th 2011

Harveys car was put on the ground for the 1st time in over a year at midnight the night before the event... it was faaaaar from properly set up.

Had such a fun time!!! Realy hope these events will continue.... This is the best track we have to drive on hands down. Thanks again Harri and everyone that helped put this on.

The driver turnout really was a let down at this event. Kyle you were killing it and the car looks awesome. Harri's car is just nuts and makes tons of smoke. I really wish more people came out the event. I think the issue is that people aren't wanting to drive that far in case of a breakdown or crash. Hopefully these events continue on.

Yeah, I hope we don't lose PBIR, I love that track and I learn something new every time I drive it. I don't why more drivers don't come out, it truly is an amazing track to drive on.

the events wont continue because for some odd reason people would rather drive countyline or cfrc. i would love to drive pbir but i dont want to do it in my daily. rather by a drift slut first

the only reason i havent come is because its super far from gainsville and we have to drive the car there drift and drive home. That blows. But the track does look sick and i hope to drive an event here soon we might be getting a truck and trailer soon. And Harri, that run was real rad

Back
Top Bottom