Request for help: Looking for something going on Feb 17th in the Ft Lauderdale area

My dilemma: I need an activity going on, Feb 17th 2pm-4pm, around Ft Lauderdale. It can be automotive (car show, meet, practice event), or gaming. Could even be a UTI campus. Could be an audio shop with a lot of foot traffic. Could be a LAN gaming center with some foot traffic.

Looking for anything going on. In order to do training, we need an event. Let me know if you guys know of any opportunities.

Lastly, if its not too much trouble, shoot me a call: 941-284-8562

Im sure I can come up with something to say thanks.

-Rob

Thursday..... hmmmm we do a local car meet around 9pm but the coral springs PD will normally break it up if there are a lot of ppl doing dumb shit, and there's plenty of hondas to fuh it up.

You + me + my house + no pants....;)

Jk rob i'll keep an eye out also lol that our just come hangout at jacksons

Guys, he is talking about somewhere NOS can have a presence. I highly doubt that NOS would like to be around a car meet that cops are going to break up.

Ask Juan at DT Performance. Maybe the diner next door will let us use their parking lot.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Pm sent

how about if we get a meet at markahm park... since he said from 2-4, we can have like a BBQ day... NOS could sponsor the drinks and everyone could bring some food and what not... i know a couple of people that can get at least 20+ cars together... plus this forum... i think it would b fun... plus we know cops wont kick us out...

The kart track doesnt open till 3pm, they need something earlier in the day.

The product sampling will be at a Gamestop. Any of you mind dropping by for a couple minutes and getting some free NOS (or hell even spread the word on Facebook?)

I will have the address tomorrow. Thanks btw guys!!

Back
Top Bottom