Registration is now CLOSED for Pro AM Round 2 at PBIR

Just in case anyone didn't notice round two is officially open. Don't want people to miss it like i did.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

just signed up myself

You can sign up to be on the wait list by going to:

http://Www.streetwisedrift.com/?pag..._id=21&name_of_event=Pro AM Round 2 Wait List

pbir-copy.jpg

Drivers list:

Cristine Seprish Myrtle Beach SC

Jerry Seprish Myrtle Beach SC

Joseph Gorcesky Myrtle Beach SC

Justin Thornton Summerville SC

Jim Guthrie Albuquerque NM

Morgan Daian Crouse NC

Hayden Horton Concord NC

Doug Vandenbrink Conrnelius NC

Ryan Deavers King NC

Justin lowery forest city NC

Benjamin Lewallen HARRISBURG NC

Timothy Nelson Mooresville NC

Devon Robinon mooresville NC

daniel willie smyrna GA

Ron Ewerth Young Harris GA

Christopher Ward Cumming GA

Dominic Frascella Marietta GA

George Grob Atlanta GA

Jodin Lajune Atlanta GA

Sammi Tiger Norcross GA

Charles Thompson Brandon FL

William Stenger West Palm Beach FL

Jerry warren Davie FL

Kevin Phillips pompano bch FL

Josh Finkelstein Holywood FL

Christopher Garcia Westin FL

Alberto Abalos Pembroke Pines FL

Jeremy Lowe Sarasota FL

Dan chilton Sarasota FL

Patrick Goodin Oviedo FL

Raffaello “Fello” ambivero oviedo FL

Ryan Kaufman coral springs FL

Jason Jiovani Largo FL

Chris Jackson Holywood FL

Last edited by a moderator:
Moxbod, you driving the Xtreme Drifting Conference next week?

I know!!! I just wanna get a LITTLE closer. The car goes in for the cage in a week!! It should be tuning by the end of this week though.

Bill, I seen your car at javi's shop when I droped my car off and It made me feel all excited. Is it almost done? I wanna see pics asap! Damn, Anyone have the pro-am rules? I need to know whats the very least I need to drive this. Also how much to enter?

200$ entry, cage, sa2005 or better helmet, legit 3-layer suit, up-to-date harness, up-to-date seat, and a crap ton of other stuff... but thats the expensive stuff.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Moxbod, you driving the Xtreme Drifting Conference next week?

I'm going to the Xtreme Dude Cruise at CFRC yes.

if i knew i would have a cage by then i would drive just for the hell of it maybe there will still be a spot open when i finish

200$ entry, cage, sa2005 or better helmet, legit 3-layer suit, up-to-date harness, up-to-date seat, and a crap ton of other stuff... but thats the expensive stuff.

So If I come up with all this baller shit in the next 3 weeks is my car still alright to look like shit lol? I mean It dont look like mcnasty's coupe but its still a little ghetto for now. I guess because its a vert people are all like ohh shit its a vert and dont care about the paint, cut bumper, dings, dents and 2 small rust holes.

If you look at your car and have to wonder if you'll pass tech, you most likely won't. I failed tech in Atlanta for some stuff I never even thought to check.

So If I come up with all this baller shit in the next 3 weeks is my car still alright to look like shit lol? I mean It dont look like mcnasty's coupe but its still a little ghetto for now. I guess because its a vert people are all like ohh shit its a vert and dont care about the paint, cut bumper, dings, dents and 2 small rust holes.

there is a 50/50 rule. if it looks undamaged from 50 feet at 50 mph, its fine.

Officially speaking, I'll have to look through the rule book for specific sections referring to exterior appearance.

Unofficially speaking, we stress appearance from all distances because even though you may not be on the course all day, there may be someone looking at your car in the paddock. That someone may be a potential sponsor or an FD official. Having a good looking car will have a positive impact on the crowd, the staff of various racing organizations as well as potential sponsors.

I'll look in to it over the next couple of days and see if I can give an official response but please do look over the rules in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom