Registering a car w/o insurance?

^^ " i love to save you money "
geico-gecko-1.jpg

Last edited:
as long as they signed it in the right spot you dont even need a bill of sale. i have titled about 20+ cars and never have showed them bill of sale. only when they call me on the price i payed lol and if you pay acouple bux more you can get your title your same visit that day. GL

Well what I did to keep my car registered with no insurance is told the TAG place and told them I have insurance but I havent got my card yet they are sending it in the mail

Yeah I do just want to track it.

I bought the car but still haven't registered it under my name. The person I bought it from told me they sent him a letter saying that they will suspend his license if he doesn't insure the car which is impossible cause the car now mine.

So that's the reason why I have to register it under my name.

Just pay for 6 months of insurance and drop it. The previous owner can't get his license suspended for you not registering the car. He can only get it suspended if he drove it to your house unregistered to sell it to you. But when I bought my 86 I drove from miami to ft lauderdale with my friends FD tag

Hey I'm not breaking the law I'm working the system. If you dont have your insurance car: 1. You don't have insurance. 2. You forgot your card at home. There is no way for any police officer to tell that you don t have any insurance so if you get stroked a ticket then what you do is get insurance bring the card and get the ticket thrown away. Then after that month cancel the insurance again.

You just have to avoid accidents!

Hey I'm not breaking the law I'm working the system. If you dont have your insurance car: 1. You don't have insurance. 2. You forgot your card at home. There is no way for any police officer to tell that you don t have any insurance so if you get stroked a ticket then what you do is get insurance bring the card and get the ticket thrown away. Then after that month cancel the insurance again.

Actually dude, I won't lie; I have done it as well. Ridden around with no insurance. I CAN assure you though, it is not working the system; it's breaking the law. The State of Florida requires that you have a minimum of $10,000 Property Damage and Personal Injury Protection coverage. Be careful, sir. :driving:

:rant: over. :D

Wow... You are why Floridians pay an average of $400 more a year then what it should be to have insurance. Trust me you may think your slick now but wait unitl you get into an accident. You are gonna get so fucked one day it's not even funny. Hope you never have any intentions of actually owning anything like a house because you can kiss that shit goodbye once the lawyers get ahold of you. I've seen what happens and if you think they just forget everything because you may not own anything now your an idiot. Good luck with that.

Wow... You are why Floridians pay an average of $400 more a year then what it should be to have insurance. Trust me you may think your slick now but wait unitl you get into an accident. You are gonna get so fucked one day it's not even funny. Hope you never have any intentions of actually owning anything like a house because you can kiss that shit goodbye once the lawyers get ahold of you. I've seen what happens and if you think they just forget everything because you may not own anything now your an idiot. Good luck with that.

Ehh I rarely drive my 240 so I'm not to worried about getting into an accident but my tag just expired so I have to get insurance anyways. The only reason I didnt have insurance is because my car was going into the shop for the RB20 shortly after I bought it but now that its up and running I am going to get insurance. I drove my car aound for the first 2-3 months w/o even having the car registered:laugh: no tag or nothing.

Back
Top Bottom