Refer me to some good shops.

B

BrasilianPimpin

I'm trying to find a machanic here in South Florida to do my bluetop 4AGE rebuild. I would ideally prefer somebody that has experience with the AE86 and 4AGE, or someone who is a Toyota enthusiast in general (they'd probably be a Puerto Rican, hehe).

Any recommendations for people you've had good experiences with would be welcome too. Somebody help me out.

Toyomoto is one of the countrys best toyota builders.
Heres the address: 10859 N.W. 29 St. Miami, Fl.
Ph. # 305-599-3050.
They are pricey but they have a very good reputation.
Good luck buddy.

Zack (SMPLYjdm) knows a guy named Eliot, I've met him a few times hes a big 86 guy i htink he has like 5 of them or something, whatever. Zack should have his number he could probably help you out.

ahh **** one of the guys that packed up my house is a mechanic, when I was talking to him he was showing me pics of some cars he rebuilt (hachis, starlets, 510s). Ill see if I can get in contact with him for you!

Oh wow I completely forgot my favorite toyota shop JAMASCO!!! 441 and Funston st, past the first stop signon the left, best shop EVER, Speacialize in toyotas, they have like 10 4AGEs laying around a couple of 22RE crazy **** going on in there

i got my rear end from jamascos this past weekend. it eaven came with the disk brakes on it and everything. i just gotta swap out the open for my stock lsd.

+1 for Jamasco but for a bad *** build Id go With Steven Wright he has a good rep with toyota's. Toyomoto rox!

-1 MTR! STAY AWAY! FAR FAR AWAY!

Def. Jamasco and Toyomoto rock, but theyre both quite expensive depending on the job.
I asked Scott at Jamasco how much it would be to put on my coilovers (cuz my stupid a-arm wouldnt come off) and he quoted me $425....pffft. There is no way in hell i would ever pay that!

But hey, it doesnt hurt to try.

altezzagirl said:
Def. Jamasco and Toyomoto rock, but theyre both quite expensive depending on the job.
I asked Scott at Jamasco how much it would be to put on my coilovers (cuz my stupid a-arm wouldnt come off) and he quoted me $425....pffft. There is no way in hell i would ever pay that!

But hey, it doesnt hurt to try.

GOD DAMN :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks for the replies, guys. I hope the hurricane didn't cause ya too much troubles...

Call XATracing (www.xatracing.com) at 813-875-7223. I'm kinda biased because I work there, but we do some pretty good work.

If you have questions, contact Mark "aphxero" on AIM and TampaRacing. He knows a lot of Corolla IQ.

mranlet said:
Call XATracing (www.xatracing.com) at 813-875-7223. I'm kinda biased because I work there, but we do some pretty good work.

If you have questions, contact Mark "aphxero" on AIM and TampaRacing. He knows a lot of Corolla IQ.

I've always respected your shop being that I'm from the Tampa area but your prices are very steep but I must admit the quality meets the reputation so yuo get what you pay for with these guys.

Back
Top Bottom