Rebuilt title

Sup people...

Looking to buy a 300zx for pretty cheap..1500 it's a 94 with bolt ons, paint is peeling but that's pretty much it, runs good. No A/C

I was about to buy it but the guy said the title was rebuilt

I have no idea what this entails to get registered and insured.

I tried calling the DMV but no answer.

Opinions?

Oh and the damage was from the rear but no frame damage..just bumper and new hatch latch

N/a

The car is solid not debating getting it, I just want peoples opinions on buying a car with a rebuilt title, as far as insuring an registering

In certain states theft recoveries get rebuilt titles. My car has 1 minor accident on car fax but is a theft recovery / rebuilt title.

If it doesnt have frame damage and it's not expensive then rebuilt title isn't bad. It might be tough to resell though. But for 1500, why not get it

my z has a rebuilt title cus the original motor hydro locked so it does not mean much just allways make sure you know why before you buy it:bigthumbu

yea Like i said im not so much worried about the car/price/resale value

How hard is it to insure or register is my only concern

rebuilt title the good side you can get it cheaper , no different from regist. or insurance, the only downside in the future when you wanna sell it wont be that easy thats all. anyways i always suggest if you going to buy a rebuilt is going to be a keeper till the shit flips outside down :laugh: , Gl man.

Rebuilt titles aren't too bad.just be sure about the over all condition of the car.And oh yea like mentioned before do a complete vin check to see if the car was stolen.

Back
Top Bottom