RB25 into S14? Couple questions..

I shoot WIN

Fuck Bitches Get Money.
Driver
Alright so I've been debating whether to go KA-T or RB25, After doing the math my KA-T setup is gonna run about $3500 so I figured I might as well just go RB.. I've done some research on the RB into the S chassis and The swap should run me about $3500 to $4k depending on where I source the parts. My questions are the following..

How hard is it to swap an RB into an S14? I know you need the tranny bracket, motor mount brackets and the 1pc drive shaft.

Has anyone here ever done the swap personally or familiar with it? If so, would you mind lending a hand to help out? I'll pay :D

Once again, Thanks everyone.

I have experience dropping in a Rb25 into a S13 S14 is almost the samething also wiring is alot easier try to get a S2 motor wiring is cake.. I can get you quote for the install lmk.

I no longer work with Jorge i opened up my own shop!! If you like you can swing by the shop and check out the Rb'd S13. LMK.

...if u opened up ur own shop then props to u.
U work on AE86 too? lol
And whats the name of the shop?

Thanks to my parent's help they helped Bryant(Str8killas) and I own up a shop thanks for the props..... As for the name of the shop i have Get Parked Motorsports but i dunno if its gonna be final.. Shop gonna be open to the public in about 2 weeks...

Back
Top Bottom