RB25 FD cough cough

sick :).

Funny that i was talking to someone about an RB25 FC. Then this came along, good find.

*edit*
I hope you guys know that i spoke of the car, not the shitty motor.

Last edited:
side note-all that work but still stock ugly ass cross-over intake pipe! shits weak!!!

side note-all that work but still stock ugly ass cross-over intake pipe! shits weak!!!

i know thats what i thought too when i saw that car, but they said that they are still working on it... just i would have gotten a greddy or freddy intake before i droped that shit in there.

now i will def. have to say this fd is weak compared to this shit!!!!!!!!!!!

STP6223943.jpg

STP6223972.jpg

STP60899.jpg

STP6223962.jpg

looks like ***** has his work cut out for him!!!lmao

so let me get this straight he takes out the turbo rotary for less hp and more weight. all he gains from what i see is more torque which is more useful than hp. not to mention the rotary would of seen more power gains with basic bolt ons then the rb would ever see. if that was me i was just done ls swap or kept the rotary. but thats my .02

Last edited:
so let me get this straight he takes out the turbo rotary for less hp and more weight. all he gains from what i see is more torque which is more useful the hp. if it was me i was just done ls swap. but thats my .02

dont type here any more

^^ Your exactly right ya tu sabes. This guys a moron. Ruined his car. Everyone thinks WHOOO Skyline motor OooOooo w/e.

so let me get this straight he takes out the turbo rotary for less hp and more weight. all he gains from what i see is more torque which is more useful the hp. if it was me i was just done ls swap. but thats my .02

HP is derived from tq.

Back
Top Bottom