Radar

CamaroRalph said:
I know what you mean, I almost side swiped a FHP because he was driving with his lights off on i-595. good luck with your ticket

thanks man :bigthumbu i bet you got a mouthfull from that fhp officer huh?

dominicans14240sx said:
i'll tell you one thing that scanning your eyes bull**** i said earlyer doesnt work at night i didnt even see the ****in cop he just pulled into sunoco blocket me in and started yelling

I have been driving for two years now and I have not gotten a speeding ticket yet; although i have better then 20\20 vision. oh oh oh, and I exercise some common sense once in a while. :eek:

240SicknessX said:
I have been driving for two years now and I have not gotten a speeding ticket yet; although i have better then 20\20 vision. oh oh oh, and I exercise some common sense once in a while. :eek:

LOL i use contacts and a dirty windshield i was askin for it :bigthumbu good to hear you gotta clean driving record :) dont get too ****y might come back to bight you in the *** :bigthumbu

dominicans14240sx said:
thanks man :bigthumbu i bet you got a mouthfull from that fhp officer huh?

luckally he got distracted by the 2 street racers I was following :bigthumbu
and I got off on the next exit to avoid a problem.

Valentine One works like a champ. I use it for all the long highway trips. Laser is a pesky one. I try to not speed in town because some of the locals use it. Most highway goons are still on radar so the V1 really shines.

i work circuit city trust me bel 955 best for what it has.. ka.. k.. x.. laser.. and (pop mode<-----dont get anything without it)

my friend with a valentine one got a ticket on alligator alley cause the cop had a new pop gun and it didnt detect it.....

i have one and ive gotten poped about 5 times

Back
Top Bottom