Radar

scan your eyes left and right looking for cops :bigthumbu

I've been using a cheapy little Whistler I got at Best Buy for $35...its payed for itself everytime i've gone more then 20 miles in a trip. From what I've heard though, the Valentine One is the best out there; tells you how many radars are out there, how strong, what band, and even where they are coming from. I think it even has a audio module you can wire to your stereo to be able to hear the radar over your music...of course the damn thing cost around $400, even on ebay...

a good one will cost about 1000 or so installed. they have 2 sensors on the front of the car and one in the rear. and its wired to a central unit in the car telling you whats going on out there. it can jam all scaners including laser. the only thing it cant out do is a plane/ helichoper, or a cop riding beside you donin the same speed. i just cant find the link to this damn thing!!!! ahhhh

just install an oil squirter under the rear bumper and keep a bucket of tennis balls with nails in em...the cops cant catch you if they have no traction...

or just tell dan to flash them his incredibly hot man-boobs and youll have no problems.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

install a huge HALOGEN lamp behind ur tag and a remote controlled antenna behind ur plate.... cop gets behind u ::::drop plate::::: (((((FLASH))))) :D ohyeah and then run!

BiG MiKE said:
install a huge HALOGEN lamp behind ur tag and a remote controlled antenna behind ur plate.... cop gets behind u ::::drop plate::::: (((((FLASH))))) :D ohyeah and then run!

you cant out run the radio.

i dont drive fast where i cant see ahead of me, i always check overpasses and am constantly checking the rear view.

240SicknessX said:
you cant out run the radio.

i dont drive fast where i cant see ahead of me, i always check overpasses and am constantly checking the rear view.

that is way more effective than the radar... I got 3 speeding tickets with a radar instaled because they have a delay, cops get a reading before the redar warns you. and when they see the radar detector you are for sire getting the ticket.

i'll tell you one thing that scanning your eyes bull**** i said earlyer doesnt work at night i didnt even see the ****in cop he just pulled into sunoco blocket me in and started yelling

I know what you mean, I almost side swiped a FHP because he was driving with his lights off on i-595. good luck with your ticket

Back
Top Bottom