Race Meet On Monday Nights At 10:00?

got240?

hey all i dont no if this is the right place to post this but if it isnt please mod move to right place.

anyways theres a race meet every monday at hooters in boca on glades. i dont no if any of you go there but last week there was like 7 240s. im looking to go out there this monday and was wanting to know if anyone wants to hook up before hand and ride there cargo style.

let me know if anyone wants to chill

thanks.:driving:

was wanting to know if anyone wants to hook up before hand

:ghey:

i go like every monday, my friend lexus pretty much started it when it used to be just like 10 or 15 cars

its not a "race meet", its just a car meet.

people end up racing sometimes, a lot of the bikes usually, but thats what attracts the cops and makes them break it up, like this last monday, and a few weeks before.

same with the donuts and burnouts. Of course that shits fun to watch, but its been the only meet thats been able to stay in a solid location for more than 6 months, and were trying to keep it that way. nothing wrong with coming out, just dont bring people if its just to race

I like to street race at 5720 Pinkney Ave in Sarasota, FL 34233. The next time I will be street racing will probably be sometime around 4/29/10 at 10:43pm. I will be driving a red 1990 Mazda Rx7, pm me for license plate #, and my name is Jeremy. I'm caucasian, 6'2" and about 170lbs. I get a huge thrill out of driving in a straight line in my 13sec car. Hope there are no cops on here reading this.

I like to street race at 5720 Pinkney Ave in Sarasota, FL 34233. The next time I will be street racing will probably be sometime around 4/29/10 at 10:43pm. I will be driving a red 1990 Mazda Rx7, pm me for license plate #, and my name is Jeremy. I'm caucasian, 6'2" and about 170lbs. I get a huge thrill out of driving in a straight line in my 13sec car. Hope there are no cops on here reading this.

Lmfao!!!!

if your going to quot me make sure u sue the whole thing." if anyone wants to hook up before hand and ride there cargo style"

ya but anyways if there races normaley it done on 95 after your done u go back. that mustang doing 10 burn outs is what broke it up this passed monday. but ill be there again this monday well see what happens.

Hypocrite

shut_the_fuck_up_trollcat.jpg

omg im sitting in my class in skool reading this and omfg im cracking up, everybody is lookin at me like wtf?!?!

Back
Top Bottom