r35 vs fd3s touge

Idk. At the end of the sudden death the dude i the gtr slid out and lost grip... either way, FD's handle amazing and I wouldnt doubt that one tuned can stick with these newer cars.

The RE-AMEMIYA FD is a bad ass car. The MCR R35 looked pretty damn stock to me so its not really a fair battle. Either was my hats off to them for driving on that crazy ass mountain pass at crazy speeds

I love when dorikin was driving the FD basically the entire time he was saying

ITS FAST! woow its really FAST

yeah ummm i dont quite see how these races are fair.. first you have a heavy modified FD vs a stock R35. second they make jumps on each other, in the sudden death the FD took the start like .5 sec before the R35 so to say that if fairly won is kinda eh.. i like both car though and they both did well. but i would like to see an equaly modified R35 go against this FD. that would be something then

either way its baddass that relativley stock gtr can compete with a full race fd. It gets mad repect just think you could drive racecar with full interior and warranty. Gtr + mods =:D

You cant compare a car that was designed for the same purposes as those of the RX-7 with the technology that went into the R35. Just 2 different era's!

^^yess. that RE Ame. FD is a beast. i got a dvd of that shit on the track. when I look at the touge battles and compare....it just doesnt seem fair lol. i dont think it has lost a battle on the touge yet

i think we can all agree which car is easier to drive lol. the guy in the fd looks like he has his hands full and the guy in the gtr is driving normal.

^^well i guess thats why the FD won. r35 got too many gadgets and shit that u really dont need. everything is automated...i dont think it even needs a driver

always loved the re fd3s

The Flawless GT-R Has a Fault?
April 28th, 2008 • Related • Filed Under
Related Post

R35 Drivetrain

Word is getting around the traps that the transmission in the famously destructive R35 GT-R may be wearing out faster than expected. MCR, one of the lucky Japanese tuning houses to have a GT-R, have reported that initial inspections are showing unexpected signs of wear in the transmission; raising fears that the GT-R is not as flawless as we’d all hoped.

Perhaps if it were a more expensive car, the gearbox would be less likely to shoot out random cogs and cut your leg off at the knee. Not that it’s going to do that.

MCR R35 GT-R

MCR’s inspection has lead them to conclude that the transmission’s lifespan—at least if used as heavily as they do—may be no longer than 12 months if the engine’s power is tweaked. Of course, with the V-Spec model on the way, we may soon see a stronger gearbox available.

[via JPCN andGTR blog]

Back
Top Bottom