R.I.P. Slide or die

This is rather unfortunate. My condolensces and prayers go out to his family.

does anyone have a pic or something of this kid? I don't remember if i ever met him.... sad shit though.

RIP bro..I never got the chance to meet him but he seems like a cool ass dude..sucks to go the way he did though..it makes me think a lot..I'm not gonna be able to make it too the meet tonight..my prayers go out to him and his family..RIP man.

Wow.. Another rider had gone down just a couple of days ago in a near by ramp… so tragic. My heart felt condolences to his family and friends even though I have never met him.

RIP, i didn;t know him but alot of people i chill with do, and the all say he was a great guy, so may he rest peacefully knowing that he was cared for so deeply by many people, and may he shine down on all that knew him and loved him

We just finished putting his motor together on sunday so he could start back on the street with the s14, god has his reasons. Everyone be safe and if you can make it the funeral services will be held at St.benedict church off of university and 5th one block north of broward blvd monday sept 26 at 7 pm.

Back
Top Bottom