R.I.P Kyle Reese Chiet

All though I never met this kid, I saw him driving around all the time in his 300zx and thought that it was cool that he was a nissan owner; however, doing so research about his death lead me across this sick fucking website that is of course ran by fucking fart can ricer hondas. Look at what they say: http://forums.clubsi.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/4362958

I think their fucking retarded and just makes me wanna punch a ricer dead in his shit.

Last edited:
I hate when a car enthusiast dies everyone says they were racing. Wasn't this in the morning, I doubt he was street racing at that time.....It was probably just an unfortunate event that led to this....RIP man.

Someone should hack and destroy that honda forum. People have no respect for the lives of others nowadays. Sorry to hear that he died.

i past the accident in my way to my shop seen the car it was fuck up he was flying there is like a 200ft skeet mark before he jump the media an landed in palm trees R.I.P

Ya, Harvey and I were friends with him. When I saw the news I was in denial it was Kyle, the name was not released at the time I had seen it so I was hoping it wasn't him. I then called his girlfriend Anna to see if she knew his whereabouts, I was relieved when she said he was at work. But then she called 10 minutes later hysterical saying it was indeed Kyle because he was a no show at work... I've never lost a close friend before and I'm still in shock. Kyle was an awesome guy and a great friend, always willing to lend a helping hand and just hang out, and always had a huge smile on his face. He's one of those kids who wasn't the most popular kid ever, but who everyone knew for his kindness and great heart. He and I shared the same love for Z32's and always had a blast cracking jokes on each other while while working on our cars. My prayers go out to Kyle and also to his father who he cared for who is very sick, and to the rest of his family and girlfriend Anna. Whoever said life isn’t fair had it dead on. Nobody should be taken from this Earth during the prime of life. While death can make people more religious in some aspects, it can also raise more questions about it than anything else. If everything happens for a reason, you better be damn sure to tell me what this one is. His 21st birthday was today.

Godspeed bro, I'm gonna miss working on each others POS's together and our countless arguments about why slammed Z's are better than monster truck Z's...

kyle4.jpg

if indeed he was street racing let this be a reminder for why it is looked down upon and not let his death be in vain. r.i.p

Back
Top Bottom