QUIT THE DRAMA NOW!!!!! It could be alot worse

PlatanoDrifter

Authorized Drifter
Driver
wtf!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU ALL!!! GOOD DAY (except for the people who weren't idiotic morons :bigthumbu)

Last edited:
Can I have to SR20DET for $1000???? j/k anything you need bro you got my number I hope you can find a phone...

Last edited:
i agree 100% people come on here and bitch about dumb ish when other have real problems. I feel your pain bro ive lost alot over the last few years. If you need anything other then money (broke as hell) Hit me up. a place to crash what ever. -SAS

hey carlos
i'll stop posting any drama on threads just because you're 100% right ^.^
life could be a whole lot worse
i wish you well

amen brother...amen. best of luck to you...life throws curveballs sometimes, but stuff always has a funny way of working itself out

true that, ive been there too. I was homeless for like 3 months, sleeping on park benches and asking all you friends to spend the night, a different friend a night. it totally sucks but all in all i got to experience something most people would never experience. my friends were more of a family than my direct family was. it shows that there are people out there that are not selfish, some people are willing to help you for nothing in return just karma or what ever they believe in. I know i could survive out there because i did. And thanks to that situation i dont take shit for granted. live your life because no one else will do it for you. Good Luck Dude!

i feel you man. drama is everywhere on here. its gotta quit cause it always finds it way onto my threads. but i wish the best for you man let me know if you need anything my door and floor is always open and we dominican so you know you want go hungry in my house man. but once again i hope the best for you man

I think you're acting like a self-righteous prick. As much as I'd like to say "if you can't speak or type English, you shouldn't be posting," I unfortunately cannot. Why? Because this is a public forum. So get used to people posting whatever the fuck they want, how ever the fuck they want to. Oh and good luck.

It would have been one thing to post your story and make your point but its another to tell people what they can/should post b/c you think have it worse.

And you are correct, anything is possible but in this case, highly improbable.

here we go... tony mac for president carlos my bad dude wish u teh best

On the real though if you dont wanna read it dont click it.

Last edited:
PlatanoDrifter said:
1st your taking the damn title too literally :rolleyes: and your just trying to make yorself look like a liberal hippi who says dont tell me what to do man this is a free country DUDE we'll i posted that as an espression of what i would tell you in your face if i were in front of you while you complain about how much your life sucks ;)

Ok don't make the assumption of what i think, I merely posted what I'm going though and if they think they have big problem to think again because i know it hurts to loose someone you love but they come and go just go out and get another one that appreciates you for who you are end of story I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to prove but w/e im just getting my point across that things come and go you just got to keep your head up don't make yourself look like a fool and progress in life just move on to bigger better things end of story I'm not sure y people like you have to come on here and twist my wrods into a different meaning just to discredit me its w/e

can you elaborate on the comment you made up there in bold print? Because if you are trying to say i am lying, you better stop assuming shit and get your facts straight because you don't know me and you don't know were i worked and if you live in some fairy world were everything is peachy that doesn't mean it like that all over the world. Many members have come to my shop and have told me straight up that they are worried and don't feel safe so on that note think before you come on here expressing your opinion. Just in case you wanna assume more stupid shit im not acting hard or like a gangster this is what i was raised around and its normal to me but gets annoying and i would prefer to not be around that enviorment but i had to be and I'm not doing like the ghetto idiots and saying o ima G and I'm proud to be around all the ignorance and violence i just had to make myself clear for so that you can understand better and stop trying to make more drama :cool:

Um I made no assumption about what you were saying. I believe it to be 100% true and I do feel bad for what you're going through. I was pretty damn clear in what I said, and that's that you have no right to tell people what they can and can't say. More so, you are acting like other's problems don't matter because yours are more important (to you). And my life is pretty damn peachy. I made it that way. I like it that way.

On the real though if you dont wanna read it dont click it.[/QUOTE]

times a million

Back
Top Bottom