Quick questions.

(809)Slyde-By

Spectator
Im swaping out my SOHC for a DOHC, but the powersteering on the DOHC sucks, will the one in the SOHC fit the DOHC? And the A/C in the SOHC is the best, It's like a blast from Articuno himself lol. I need to know if I can put the SOHC A/C compressor and ect. on the DOHC. and if anyone can help by telling me what parts I will NOT be able to fit into the DOHC.

what? how do you know that the ps sucks on a dohc???? and how is the compressor better on the sohc the dohc???? they both use the same gas and both work well. save your self the trouble of trying to do something like that (cause its gonna be a bitch) and just use the dohc componets.

I meant the powersteering is fucked up on the DOHC. the person that sold it to me said it was so if the PS on the SOHC fits the DOHC i wont have to waste more money going to buy one or taking the car to get it fixed. and im asking if the compressor fits, cause i KNOW the compressor on the SOHC works so i dont want to risk NOT putting it on now that the motor is out, and have the DOHC one not work or be fucked up. Thanks!

well it would take quite a bit of fab work to make the ps fit. a rebuilt pump cost around 150ish so just buy a new one and dont try to play with that. As for the compresor it would also take some fab work. You will need to make an adapter plate to bolt it on, and you would need to make some custom a/c lines too cause if i remeber corectly they are completely different. im telling you it would be easier to just get the correct parts.

Back
Top Bottom