quick question about s13 and s15s

I think the intergalactic manual transponder is interchangeable if you use the same croxalixer on the sub frame coralator.

I'm calling shenanigans on this thread. This better be a very good and very subtle troll, because if it's real then this guy doesn't deserve to be anywhere near any S chassis Nissan (or moving vehicle for that matter). I know no one is born knowing everything, but this is just ridonculous.

topic.php

the only interchangeable part

s13(1989-1994) and s14(1995-1998) use the same motors the the difference between the two is a slight difference in intake and exaust manifolds,and ac brackets and so forth every thing as far as engine and transmission go are interchangable. The seats are interchangable as well as far as the front seats go, and its kinda hard to find s14's in the junk yard so if your so worried about parts then stay out of the 240 game. If your getting the car because you like it there will always be some one online to help when you cant find a part but your asking a random ass question about a car that you dont even own or need parts for right now and thats why your getting flamed.

s13(1989-1994) and s14(1995-1998) use the same motors the the difference between the two is a slight difference in intake and exaust manifolds,and ac brackets and so forth every thing as far as engine and transmission go are interchangable. The seats are interchangable as well as far as the front seats go, and its kinda hard to find s14's in the junk yard so if your so worried about parts then stay out of the 240 game. If your getting the car because you like it there will always be some one online to help when you cant find a part but your asking a random ass question about a car that you dont even own or need parts for right now and thats why your getting flamed.

I don't know what's worst, this thread, or you reviving this old ass thread.

Back
Top Bottom