quick question about s13 and s15s

go to nico forums.. they have a list for the sr20det parts..and some other things.. but nothing else is the same.

2ufy7fs.jpg

SEARCH YOURSELF

Ok got it sorry. I know everything about s13 cause i have one. I dont no shit about a car i dont own. About to own one so im now trying to figer shit out about it. And yes i ment a s14. Thanks for the help all.

How is it that you know **everything** about an s13, but you don't know anything about s14's and s15's? In a nut shell, they are all basically the same. Nico, Zilvia, and/or Freshalloy are you friends.

well im pretty sure s14s come with stock LSD so why spend money on a j30? (at least im pretty sure)

and theres ALOT of parts that can be used on the s14 that are from the s13, itd be easier to give you a list of parts that you cant use

well im pretty sure s14s come with stock LSD so why spend money on a j30? (at least im pretty sure)

and theres ALOT of parts that can be used on the s14 that are from the s13, itd be easier to give you a list of parts that you cant use

S14 come with open diffs. SOME come with lsd. And J30's are gay ass hell, they lock up when they feel like it. Go welded or if you have money, buy a 2 way.

i hear...(not sure if this is proven or not)BUT the wheels from the s14 and the s15 would be somewhat interchangeable with some slight mods....

Only if u swap out the driver side window regulator to a j30 rear passenger one

lmao, during my first motor swap, i couldnt figure out y my car wouldnt start, and steve told me it might be because my brake calipers were on backwards and i believed him for like 3 mins lol :laugh:

lmao, during my first motor swap, i couldnt figure out y my car wouldnt start, and steve told me it might be because my brake calipers were on backwards and i believed him for like 3 mins lol :laugh:
hahaha I put my z front calipers on the wrongs sides and couldent figure out why they wouldent bleed out lol

But I have seen in videos of people putting ls1 in there 240 and drafting with them

how can you know "everything" about anything.... thats just a stupid statement in and of itself... lol, you probably know jackshit from the looks of it.... regardless, how can we hand you a list of interchangeable parts.... why dont you ask what you need to see if you can pick it off of another car... besides the fact you are completely ignorant to the all being power of google i suggest you find out what you need instead of asking for a grocery list...

everything pretty much is interchangeable between all s14's, it is the same car, just the hood, front bumper, headlights and fenders are different between zenki and kouki's.

Back
Top Bottom