quick heads up for yous guys

kwkouki

YOUS TROLLIN!
Driver
I am heading to the hospital right now. I am in an incredible amount of pain in my side. Some of you know I have been through this before. I cant risk another 2 week stay in the hospital. I am going now to see what they say and if I have caught it early enough to not be admitted. wish my luck guys. those who are close enough have my number. ill keep you all as updated as I can

so i just got a text from tj....

' i just got a public enema omfg that was horrible '

what a fag lmaoooooo

he did call no homo though.

he lost his buttplug they had to get it...

...get better brossef and fking call me back.

im home, pumped full of IV fluids. Oh my god what a night.

For those of you that dont know, I have diverticulitis. Its when the intestine gets imflammed and creates a pocket in the wall. This pocket gets filled with....poo and other things that your body needs to dispose of. When it sits there it gets all sort of infected and will eventually rupture. It will kill me if that happens.

A little over a year ago I was rushed to the hospital because I couldnt stand up straight and felt like someone was kicking my side with a steel toed boot. Luckily Nicole talked enough sense into me and I caved to go to the hospital. She ended up saving my life becuase I still wouldnt have gone. I am very stubborn and will not let any one treat my illnesses.

I sat in the hospital for about 2 weeks being prepped for surgery about half the time. I wasnt allowed to eat anything for 7 days. Fast forward to tonight

I noticed that I was feeling the same way I felt days before having to be rushed to the hospital. I decided to try and catch it early enough so I woudlnt be admitted. They needed a catscan and had to fill my insides with this fluid that makes my insides glow. The last time they made me drink it, omg it was horrible. Tonight they decided to top er off through the tailpipe. She comes in and tells me "did the doctor explain to you whats going on?" I tell her naw and she comes back with "We will be doing this rectally this time so we have to give you an enema" To that I said O_O omfngnowaikthnxbai.

Off we go with my ass hanging out my medical gown down the hallway. We get to the CS room and....I love how they always explain it. "You are gonna feel a slight bit of discomfort but it will go away" Yea right heard that once before lady, lets just get this over with. In goes the.....umm straw thignie and fill er up with premium. To this 2 things ram through my mind.

1) OH MY GOD.....well....thats peculiar?!?! Hurry the eff up this SOOOOOOOOOUKS!
2) owowowowowowowowowowoieowowowowowowoieowowowowowowoie.

When the fluid hit my problem area the kicking feeling started again. She explained that because that part is infected and blocked its filtering slower than the flow so its gonna stretch a bit.

Cat scan over! YAY! donde esta el sanitario por favor. Reverse flow and boobam wash my hands and head back to the ER. Waiting for my test results they start an IV line and in goes the good juice.

Doctor tells me all my tests came back "good" and he is very thankful I came in early this time. Any longer and I would have been admitted and prepped for surgery. He says that my area isnt improving, but since we caught it early enough we can induce antibiotics and it will work itself out. I will have to go back for surgery in the near future because it will not fix itself.

I am going to be getting some time off work. I am hoping I can get a decent recovery time. Most of my problem is that flairups are caused by stress. Once its agitated I have to be VERY careful with what goes into my system.

I am still in alot of pain but they sent me home with a handful of instructions. Im due for some R&R I have alot going on in my life right now. Wish me luck guys, I hope to be rid of most of my problems soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom