questions baout a kouki front

s14aleXXX

im trying to sell my zenki front bumper cause i rather have a kouki front bumper and later on when i get the money am trying to convert the whole front. Does a stock kouki bumper fit on the zenki body or do i have to mod it?

im trying to sell my zenki front bumper cause i rather have a kouki front bumper and later on when i get the money am trying to convert the whole front. Does a stock kouki bumper fit on the zenki body or do i have to mod it?

This was recently discussed. There is be a weird gap under the headlamps IIRC. The parking lamps might not fit either. I could be wrong.

the bumbers will not fit. u WILL have to mod it to fit

-where it attaches to the fender
- where it attaches to the bumper mount

ur better off just getting ever thing at once, youll spend more money modding the bumber to fit

search! forums!

you and like 5 others on this forum are looking for them! good luck

dude ive searched. cant find any. can someone help me find a kit that uncludes fenders hood bumper and maybe even tailights. i would appreciate it like crazyyyy. thanks

lmao!! kid, theres no kit, out there!!! and no u havent searched. try. zilvia, try ebay!!

if u wanna buy the whole thing, go to a nissan dealer and dish out cash!

fuckn noobs!!

i obviously know theres no kits. all i did was ask for help. that makes me a noob? your right bro you were born with intelect about cars. go look up intelect in the dictionary

btw goodluck finding someone to sell you an se emblem

Last edited:
who needs se emblem i sell mine i dont give a shit about emblems

ebay, zilvia.net, freshalloy, plan to pay 1000-1200 and your zenki front is worth maybe 400 if your lucky and its in great shape

i got my kouki front from www.pandagarage.com check them out. i spent 1100 shipped from fenders, jdm grille, the glass headlights, cornerlights and thats all. it did NOT include the hood or front bumper..those i got off people here. I got my hood for 80 bucks and same for the bumper. Im going to put a kit on my car and i already got my cf hood for my kouki so by the time im done and you still need it, ill let you know. goodluck!

Last edited:
nope it wont fit....and it would be cheaper if you can piece it together and later on get it painted....

if you go OEM or any new or replica piece its gonna cost about 1000-1200...but if you piece it when you see parts on here for sale it will be much cheaper but it will take much longer to get the entire thing....

your best bet would be to pray to kouki gods to find a rear ended kouki in a salvage yard. because although you can make the front end fit with a zenki rad support, not all the bolts and screws can be reused or interchanged if you dont use the kouki rad support...(but it will still work).......

believe me i just did this swap....but i didnt pay anything for it :)

i got my kouki front from www.pandagarage.com check them out. i spent 1100 shipped from fenders, jdm grille, the glass headlights, cornerlights and thats all. it did NOT include the hood or front bumper..those i got off people here. I got my hood for 80 bucks and same for the bumper. Im going to put a kit on my car and i already got my cf hood for my kouki so by the time im done and you still need it, ill let you know. goodluck!

oh man i would realllyyyyyy apprecaite that cause im still saving up the money to do it. please let me know. and thanks to everyone else that put in their .02

Back
Top Bottom