Question regarding traffic ticket/suspension bs..

DeanGrind

Spectator
Okay so on december 12, I got pulled over at a speed trap, got a ticket for going 45 in a 30, didn't realize the street next to edison was only a 30mph speed limit..

Anyways, my bad I fucked up not paying attention, unfortunately I got 4 points and that put me at 13 points in a 12 month period, without my knowledge.

So I pay my ticket go about my life and boom, yesterday this letter shows up with a notice saying on February 14 my license is being suspended for 30 days..

So that sucks, but now what.. I can't just not go to work.. They sent me a letter for some traffic school, but I thought you had to pay for traffic school when you paid your ticket?

I can't just say fuck it and not go to work, so rather than just riding the fucking LeeTran for a month, what can I do?

My recruiter tells me I can probably talk to them and theyll let me drive to work and back, but she clearly doesn't work for the DMV..

I drove on a suspended for a year; 3 months in a RHD car without seat belts. Go to work and don't be silly when you drive that's all. That would be the case as long as your tag is NOT under your name. Because if luck has is and a cop decides to run your tag and YOUR name comes up he will know you're suspended and pull you over and arrest you.

But if the tag is under someone else's name, then chill out while you drive for the next 30 days.

I spoke to my cop buddy and he said he was going to talk to your department and see what they say. I gave them your name, address and number. No worries bro :driving:

I spoke to my cop buddy and he said he was going to talk to your department and see what they say. I gave them your name, address and number. No worries bro :driving:

Bitch don't think you can come back to this forum and pretend everything is ok.

Is a hardship license an option? I feel like that might realistically be my most legal, safe, and reasonable course of action to take. I have 14 days until the suspension begins

See if you can get a hardship. They allow people to get them to go to work and back only. People get them all the time when they get DUI's or other offenses. Did you just pay the ticket and accept the anal rape? or did you find an attorney to fight it? I always fight it, even if I still pay the full fine, every time I have gone, I have avoided all my points.

Back
Top Bottom