question about sr

should be running much better then. I use to have a little miss every now and then in the rb car, it was just always pesky little leaks.

did the tps fix it completely or is still messing up?

the tps was so far out of adjustment so put it where it should be and gaped the plugs and its running perfect
at idle its smooth but kind of pops every once and a while but nothing thats concerning me

thanks for giving me the tip to check the tps

the spark plugs were about two weeks old he put them in at my shop they were gapped properly and he match them to what ever the motor came with alot of people down here are saying mayb its the interior harness but i don't think that would have anything to do with it breaking up

the spark plugs were about two weeks old he put them in at my shop they were gapped properly and he match them to what ever the motor came with alot of people down here are saying mayb its the interior harness but i don't think that would have anything to do with it breaking up

well he put the wrong plugs in
and they were gaped wrong (.035) should be .028
and one of the bolts to hold down the coilpack was broke off into the vlave cover
one of the coilpacks wasnt bolted down
the o2 sensor was hanging in the engine bay
tps was out of adjustment
16 wires in the fender were chewed up

after fixing all that it runs great
and it cost absolutely nothing to fix it

i just regaped the plugs but im going to get the correct ones today
also checking for boost leaks (duct tape on all the couplers is concerning me) and the timing

well he put the wrong plugs in
and they were gaped wrong (.035) should be .028
and one of the bolts to hold down the coilpack was broke off into the vlave cover
one of the coilpacks wasnt bolted down
the o2 sensor was hanging in the engine bay
tps was out of adjustment
16 wires in the fender were chewed up

after fixing all that it runs great
and it cost absolutely nothing to fix it

i just regaped the plugs but im going to get the correct ones today
also checking for boost leaks (duct tape on all the couplers is concerning me) and the timing

adam for president...i'm glad to see that you go what you wanted:bigthumbu

damn man congrats thats all that was wrong with the car besides the paint id have to say you came out ontop man congrats

Back
Top Bottom