question about d day 7

johnpaul parkerson

beefcurtin lover
Driver
ok.....well i have a question; since there is such a gas shortage that they say is gonna hit us by friday,(which the prices are already going up) are we going to have a proplem once we get to Ocala with getting gas? I still want to go but gas stations are running out of gas and there are no shipments comming into florida. im just wondering whats the chance of going there and then ther not being any gas to get home. I'm not talking about money to buy gas. What if we cant get any. Are we goning to be stuck there? They have cut off all gas coming in through our ports. They say by Friday gas stations will be out or won't have much gas left. I was just wondering what are your thoughts on this?

PS. If you are not sure what I am talking about put the news on! :confused:

Yeah. This is a big problem for me since im comming from North Carolina. Whould be funny if I got stuck thier.

you'll make it guys, and gas in ocala is a lot cheaper then what we pay

Its not price. Its if their is going to be any gas at all. Up here in Ashville,NC thier already closing gasstations because their isnt any left.

i dont man, after getting more rumors and news im actually not sure about this, i never really thought at our ages we would have to deal with this crap. the worst part about it all, is we can't do a thing about it.

florida wont run out, just everwhere else cuz of louisianna crap but bush dippin in the reserve for florida cuz we ballers and helped him get in office with "our voting" last election lol its true though

dude your avatar moving back and forth is ****ing crazy... (sorry for the off topic post)

Alchemist XL said:
florida wont run out, just everwhere else cuz of louisianna crap but bush dippin in the reserve for florida cuz we ballers and helped him get in office with "our voting" last election lol its true though

haha thats funny but yea i dont think well have a problem..i mean yea for me its a 5 hr drive and gas is ganna rape me but i dont think well have n e problems gettin gas, and if we do im sure there will be some ppl who have already bought like 100 gallons of gas and we can prolly buy some from them lol even though itll be like $7.00 a gallon, i dont think well get stuck there tho, but well see

there is a guy in my trailer park who has an SVT cobra and he has a 120 gallon gas tank sitting in the back of his mazda pickup truck lol

Back
Top Bottom