q45 drift

SileightyBoi said:
thats not a q45
Yea, this isn't Q45 :rolleyes:
infiniti_q45.jpg

Crazy, this video actually seemed OK. I have seen some where they crash into the public. People standing on the side of the road must be suicidal!

that driver is not the grazy, it is those fucking idiots on and on the road and side of the road.

if i see somebody out of control like that i'm not going to stand there and watch him.......
no I'M GONNA RUN RUN RUN LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW and read all about it from tomorrows paper.

and how you even dare to ask is that drifting??????

well i thought drifting is going sideways while controlling your wehicle.

he did't make the turn ones, and allmost ten times hit the building.............. :bigthumbu

FAST-FINN said:
that driver is not the grazy, it is those fucking idiots on and on the road and side of the road.

if i see somebody out of control like that i'm not going to stand there and watch him.......
no I'M GONNA RUN RUN RUN LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW and read all about it from tomorrows paper.

and how you even dare to ask is that drifting??????

well i thought drifting is going sideways while controlling your wehicle.

he did't make the turn ones, and allmost ten times hit the building.............. :bigthumbu

Yep some even take it as an event and park on the sid, tghen they see the car coming and crash in to their cars :cool:

its hard to believe that one can switch back that far before the turn keeping it on the road for the most part and spins at the 180.

I so wish we could just throw down in the middle of the day here.

and anyone stupid enough to stand around and watch with out protection.....

well thats just natural selection.........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom