PSN is finally back up

sony must have sub contracted this job to toyota....

Seriously think about it it...
1. SLOW Network
2. unreliable
3. took forever to fix

Just like every toyota ive seen

ps3 is way better then xbox ive never broke a ps3 they say an xbox 360 catches the ring of there every 30 sec somewhere in the world

ps3 is way better then xbox ive never broke a ps3 they say an xbox 360 catches the ring of there every 30 sec somewhere in the world

PS3 is way better than xbox but me used to being a ps3 fanboy I will admit that xbox live dominates psn

Lol good time to talk shit after your month of having to go outside to play.

The xbox vs ps3 argument is pointless. Buy whichever one you want.
Statistics show that because Sony failed hard Microsoft just made a whole shitload of money lol.

Keep arguing buddy :p

Dude don't start war here lol. PS3 exclusives look better than any 360 game BUT I have found my using the 360 more for online games. IMHO the PS3 makes for a great bluray player since it could play video games but the 360 is much more fun since again IMHO its geared more for gamers. Side note : PS3 Move > Kinect

Lol. No war. But if I'm playing a controller-less system I don't want to hold a fucking controller lol.

But anyway those are all dance,kid,stupid sports games anyway. Doesn't interest me personally.

And BTW. I got my cod mw3 poster today so about that war?

all this shit about PS3 and Xbox is gay son... I has the Wii and its the shit yo!, the online play is boss and you bitches aint ready for that yet.... check yo self, the Wii had the original get you sweaty dick of the couch and play goodness and it also comes in JDM tite colors like Honda championship white, Rally Art red and Opa Locka black... yea... come at me brah!

Back
Top Bottom