Proxy help! NEED TO WATCH FD!

boxmod

Driver
the damn internet is a little more controlled here and I can't access the feeds directly. anyone know a legit "get around bs internet lockout" proxy site that I can use please?

I must watchhhhhhhhhh

Starts at 12pm in Cali so 3 here.

FYI not sure if you have a jailbroken Iphone but I'm stuck at work as well damn servers won't let me watch.

I downloaded an app on Cydia called Justin.TV they will be streaming on there starting at 12

Last edited:
yea i have the phone deal but i cant have my phone out hahhaha. there are tons of proxy sites i see kids on to get around the shit. but the ones i knew are all gone now.

^^ all blocked :(

has to be a sly one that doesnt use PROXY in a tag, or the filter will catch it.

usually they look like a shopping site or something, but its a proxy

Is it the entire site that's blocked or the Adobe Flash plugin?

well its odd. each site has been blocked. but formulad.com/live loads but the player is blocked BUT

BUT

I found the post on drifting.com has the played displayed in it correctly.... so i think i am good to go, but no chat option there.

/edit again

well i dunno haha, now the FormulaD.com/live is loading and the player is up fine. :D

Check the ChatBox Full to see if the player loads for you there.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

It's live now btw!

Back
Top Bottom