Project Torque

Lmfao yes I downloaded it and it sucks. I will tell you this, if you've played GT Pro Series on the Wii and liked it try the game called Drift City on the internet. It has the same graphics as GT Pro Series. The story of the game is pretty damn gay, so are the performance parts but racing other people is pretty entertaining especially when you have nothing better to do.. The cars don't go by the real name, but just by seeing them you know what it is. They have 240's(S13 Fastback), 86's(Hatch), IS350's, STi's, Evo's(VIII), Civic's (EK Coupe), Supra's (MKiV), RX7's (FD), etc etc... It's pretty much 4 HUGE cities, and you play with other people on the internet. You get to drive around the city with other players and stuff, like WoW. Obviously you do missions to move on to the next city, and you do stupid stuff too level up, as you level you unlock more and more cars, and the cities.. You can start little groups and shit, and do team races. And you can sell your stuff at an auction house, or parts store, 'cause as you level you unlock better parts so you sell your old stuff. It has an animated look too it. I found the game pretty entertaining, kills time. Before downloading it I suggest you watch videos on Youtube first, 'cause you might not like it, and you wasted like an hour of your life downloading it. Just search "Drift City" on Youtube.

Here's a video of the cars. PLEASE excuse the GAY ass music but this is the only video I could find that shows you all the cars. (They do update the parts and cars so you never know when they add more)

YouTube - Drift City Cars [V1 - V9]

And here's the racing. Those are all people from the internet.

YouTube - Drift City Race

This is the "Driver Dome." Here you can go to the auction house, battle arena, parts store, your garage, and the crew center. Once again dis-regard the music these people really suck at life..

YouTube - Drift city-drivers dome

Lmfao here's an idea of the city (As you're driving around the cities you'll run into 100's of other players). There is a mini togue in the third city. To get to the city you just drive out the exit in the driver dome.

YouTube - Initial D (Drift City Style)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom