Problems with speed bumps and ramps! please help

I would use the metal hose clamps to higher my exhaust so it wouldn't sit so low. You only gain half an inch at most, but its something.

lmao ur car is fukn monster truckn son get in my s13 dat sitz on da ground then youll c wut its like to deal with scrappin.....

my s13 is gunna b the same way when i get slammed. rite now im sitting low but not slammed. you can do two things... one deal with it and be lazy and just drive over in an angle. or what i am gunna do and take a portable blow torch and heavy gloves and blow torch the hangers and push them up with a stick or something so it doesnt hit. unless it hits where the muffler is which i would think. you still could get it up a lil higher. lmk how it goes or if you need help im there if its not far.

Aint no way round it...i redid my exhaust 3 times n shit still hits jus deal with it......its only a honda

so i am amused you called something involving e-braking a civic around drifting.... did everyone miss this?

lol if your complaining now, imagine when you ARE slammed. my advice is if u can avoid them (speed bumps and steep ass inclines) do so. Even if it means parking BEFORE the speed bump or in a slammed-friendly shopping center

Drifting your civic?

Are you friends with that gheydood with the Mazda 3 that "drifts" at events?

Anywho gtfo with you and your eibach lowered civic that is slammed and you drift & sounds mean cuz of the supermotoringsport.com exhaust.

Ripping the e-brake on a fwd car in the rain is called GAY. Not DRIFTING

and about the gf.... That sucks bro. I heard Sal aka nismotuner has a sister who loves scraping. Maybe u can impress her in your drift-civic?

Drifting your civic?

Are you friends with that gheydood with the Mazda 3 that "drifts" at events?

Anywho gtfo with you and your eibach lowered civic that is slammed and you drift & sounds mean cuz of the supermotoringsport.com exhaust.

Ripping the e-brake on a fwd car in the rain is called GAY. Not DRIFTING

and about the gf.... That sucks bro. I heard Sal aka nismotuner has a sister who loves scraping. Maybe u can impress her in your drift-civic?

who are u again???? i think u shud stfu

Back
Top Bottom