Problem during full throttle boosting

i have a vacuum block for sale! pm me if u need it!

- big mikes correct on the plug. stock sr runs 6 for heat range. please get a boost guage to monitor ur setup.

i also say do a boost leak test--
http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/158784

what fuel pump are u running?

what are u using for a fuel filter?

whats fuel pressure at when the break-ups happening?

check ur voltage on the battery while the cars under load. sr's are very picky with voltage.(check battery/alternator output.)

answer these questions and we can further help u. thanks

Here's the update. Upon taking out the old plugs to replace them with some BKR6's, I notice while gaping the new plugs, that the old plugs had a gap above .40 (ridiculous, I know). So I was told to gap the new ones to about .28, and I did, now the motor no longer breaks up during WOT. I can tell that it can really use a good tuning, but for now it will have to do.

I have a walboro fuel pump...and a stock (KA), but new fuel filter. Because of the lack of funds, I have a very simple setup, but in due time I will expand on what I have....

I have the same problem... at 0.9 bar boost, ive checked the FPR and it looks like before. its a rather high pressure. but thou once u floor the pedal and u pass about 4k rpm with boost increasing to 0.9bar the car starts sputter and it looses power. i can sneak it up thou. might check the sparks :p

Back
Top Bottom