probably one of the best drifting documentary you will ever watch.

AKsamuraiS14

CHAM CHILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Driver
Hey guys, a lot of you guys know me here for a while, and know that I haven't been on a track for a long long time. Well after watching this video, I got my inspiration back for the sport I love so much, drifting. 2014 will be my year to come back in to the sport, but only for one reason... to have the times of my life again, not competing. just going out there and spending time with the community and driving my ass off again.
I really hope this isn't a repost or my whole rants right now is useless haha but a while back driftworks did a documentary called the outsiders japan. They have been throwing teaser here and there but now you can watch the full 1h34m long video.
This is probably one of the best documentaries ive ever watched. It really shows and explains why and how japan is so much more advanced than us and I feel that they all achieve this by keeping things so simple and modest. This video pretty much shows life in japan. shows their work and passion about the sport and themselves as people. This video shows you all, and takes you around japan like you were there.

enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
My brother actually bought their DVD when it came out and to support it fully all the people that'd ask to burn it onto their computer he'd say no go buy it lmao XD

they put a lot of work into it, really good documentary indeed.

Took me awhile to finish, but I am glad I did.

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

I do have a shitload more questions about japan thou ahaha

just watched the whole thing. fucking awesome! Definitely motivated to get my driftcar back up and running , but even more motivated to visit japan :( lol

Back
Top Bottom