Private Paintball Session

pumaking

Hey guys I just got a new job as a Event Cordinator at this new paintball field. The place is probably one of the best fields I've ever played at, its indoors and extremly well maintained.

The field is called Reball Madness and is located a few blocks north of the Sample Landfill off Powerline and NW 49th Court.

The field uses whats called Reball which are reusable balls so you cant use as many balls as you like and it doesnt cost extra, you just pay by the session. Also they provide unlimited air.

Anyways I was gonna offer my services for you guys to get a chance to rent the place out to yourselves at a discounted rate.

Heres the break down I need a minimum of 15 people to book a party for you guys and the price is $500 for all 15 people. That breaks down to $33 per person this includes 3 hours of play anytime you guys want. We are normally closed monday and tuesday but can open the place up for you guys any time you want to accomodate everyones schedule. You'll get a private ref, and if some of you guys dont have equipment we have rental packages depending on the amount of people going it can cost $10 to possibly free. We've done corporate events for companies and even local governments such as City of Naples, City of Coral Springs.

If you guys are down to have like a SFL Race meet this would be a great opportunity and have some great fun.

For some of you guys that play paintball you can easily tell this is probably the cheapest your going to get to play paintball. Even if you play renegade like in the woods it can cost you $30 for 2000 balls which are cheap quality and $10 to get CO2 filled, if you play a actual field it can cost over $70 as you have to pay for $50+ for field paint, field fee and some times air fee's.

Also Ladies if your worried that you'll get dirty or hurt no need to worry. Reballs are reusable balls so they dont leave paint stains and the balls are shot at 240fps as opposed to 300fps at some fields.

Heres a video of the place.

http://reballmadness.com/media/reballcom.wmv

240fps......... how close \ small is this feild that we cant run at least 300fps. My gun is most accurate at 360fps. Under 15ft is surrender in the woods when I play.

240fps FAILS!!!!!!!

450fps+ TIPPMAN A5 Sniper setup on the woods. GUErrilla mode!!!!! FTMFW>

sory. i just dont like that soft shit.... :rolleyes:

240fps is recommended by the manufacture, after that it gets hay wire.

Accuracy isnt based on speed in paintball, its based on barrel to paint match.

pumaking said:
240fps is recommended by the manufacture, after that it gets hay wire.

Accuracy isnt based on speed in paintball, its based on barrel to paint match.

the amount of gas that is released when my paint ball travels at 360 fps allows the ball to travel accurately with my bolt and 14in teardrop. I always use the same paint.

I like having longer games in the woods or in construction areas. Im allowed more individual strategy in a woods setting rather a speed ball arena.

Although, if there are enough people, I wouldnt mind playing.

300fps is the legal limit at fields because of insurance companies only allowing that to be max limit. Reballs tend to behave differently above 260fps and are not recommended above that by the manufacture for reliability. The owner tested it at 240 on the field and they are perfect.

I got 3 people on other forums who want to play. This is open to whoever wants to play so if you got friends that are interested post up. I just need 15 people.

Back
Top Bottom