power steering problem

b00stdKA

Banned
my powersteering was messing up, so i replaced the pump ,hoses and all that, but it still has the same problem (will have pwr steering for like a week then it shits out on me) anyone know what is causing this? i dont see any leaks from the hoses but it must be leaking somewhere

It's cool man I'll help you out Nissan is very weird when it comes to diagnostic but very simple on the battery just switch the negative and positive wire when you do this the ecu will throw out codes and a lil bit of smoke

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Btw seafoam works great in the transmission

seafoam? if your losing power is a loss of hydraulic pressure which means its prolly leaking somewhere. if you replaced the rest then you need a rack, the seals are prolly shot.

People are stupid. Buy a used rack for $30 and spend the hour or less of your not so precious time to fix it. If not, then try switching the battery terminals to check for codes in case your ecu can tell you something.

Why spend all the money? Used ones in perfect condition go for $50 at most. I bought my perfect S14 rack for $30.

People are stupid. Buy a used rack for $30 and spend the hour or less of your not so precious time to fix it. If not, then try switching the battery terminals to check for codes in case your ecu can tell you something.

i wasnt being 100% serious, chill out babygirl. if i find one for "$30" then ill get one

Back
Top Bottom