post your worst day ever here

mattu

Spectator
well today

1. found out the car i bought 3 days or so again is completely dead
2. my computer has a fucking virus and crashed and shit
3. i slipped on some water in the kitchen helping my grandma out and smashed my iphone

fuck life.

lol^ damn they hate you more then suankee

3-17-09 when this old bitch ran a stop sign and caused me to slam into her tank of a lexus....

i had an uncontrolable itch on my whole back monday afternoon and night (sunburn FTL). sleep was not possible and i had work the next day early in the morning

uhhhhh i had to pee so bad that the flow came out so fast it splashed off the back of the urinal and got my pants wet. FML

ahahah^^

last yr, US marshalls follow me home from school, the one day i decide to get on my car due to a seemingly bad day( to have a little fun before i go home) highway on ramp at 90-100 slow down get off next exit.

pull up into my parking place(its on second story) and theres a sketchy ass cop looking like car( later to find out it was us marshalls) see them, sit in my car for ten min, look over threw 4 or 5 car windows to see whose following me, they get out go in the wrong way locked doors at apartment building, i start to go in they come up from behind(attack mode) throw my arms up(they didnt tell me they were cops) they go in with my key(i stupidly tell them which apt is mine) nd they arrest my mom.....

then try to charge me which they could of but let me off due to not informing me who they were due to the fact they thought my mom was "hiding" lol

FML sry for the story.

Last edited:
my worst day was the day before my last day of probation i get arrested for missing court. when i never got the letter saying i had to go n then later get told that it was bad lucck by head probation officer

WORST MONTH
dec 08 - jan 09
*got layed off from gm
*major crash at OSW qualifier
*gf of 2yrs turned out to be whore and left me for one of my friends
*economy sucked and fixing the Z left me broke

now im fucking models, gotta job, and the Z is next to be caged! still bitter about GM and that whore

Last edited:
WORST MONTH
dec 08 - jan 09
*got layed off from gm
*major crash at OSW qualifier
*gf of 2yrs turned out to be whore and left me for one of my friends
*economy sucked and fixing the Z left me broke

now im fucking models, gotta job, and the Z is next to be caged! still bitter about GM and that whore

hahahahahhahahaha

she teased the fuck out of you.

Back
Top Bottom