Post videos or pics of your weapons!

go7roo7

el pollo lento
Spectator
Hey guys, here are my guns/ knife so far....

Soon will include M9130 BentBolt.
Polish Tantal

Last edited by a moderator:
the only one's i have pics of

Picture034.jpg

GENERIC PICS.

GLOCK 19 FOR CONCEALED CARRY..................$450 (I think, I bought it the moment I turned 21)
glock19.jpg

MOSSBERG 500 FOR HOME SECURITY............... $150 (Actually had to pull this out on a kid I found under my car once. Weird story, luckily no one was hurt)
Mossberg500.jpg

CUSTOM MADE IAITO FOR MUSO JIKIDEN EISHIN-RYU IAIDO........ $260
katana%20with%20saya.jpg

BEING READY FOR THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE......... PRICELESS!

GENERIC PICS.

GLOCK 19 FOR CONCEALED CARRY..................$450 (I think, I bought it the moment I turned 21)
glock19.jpg

MOSSBERG 500 FOR HOME SECURITY............... $150 (Actually had to pull this out on a kid I found under my car once. Weird story, luckily no one was hurt)
Mossberg500.jpg

CUSTOM MADE IAITO FOR MUSO JIKIDEN EISHIN-RYU IAIDO........ $260
katana%20with%20saya.jpg

BEING READY FOR THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE......... PRICELESS!

Resident Evil!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great idea posting your car and mods on a public forum! What difference does it make?

It does make sense your guns/knifes are to defend yourself/ property now i know if i decide to break into your house or take your coupe i need to ride with a AK!!! I prefer the element of surprise that's why i don't post my shit online, you can't compare a car to your own weapons.

It does make sense your guns/knifes are to defend yourself/ property now i know if i decide to break into your house or take your coupe i need to ride with a AK!!! I prefer the element of surprise that's why i don't post my shit online, you can't compare a car to your own weapons.

Even if you were able to break into our houses, one, u have no idea where we keep our guns, and two u have a wasr so ur magazine will probably fall out of your magwel while u get it fatass in our houses

Lmao go stick ur guns up in ur... Dresser

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Even if you were able to break into our houses, one, u have no idea where we keep our guns, and two u have a wasr so ur magazine will probably fall out of your magwel while u get it fatass in our houses

i bet you have the shootgun under ur bed and the pistol under ur pillow ?

I'm not even trying to troll you or anything, but did you realize that what you just typed can be construed as both a threat and evidence if you happened to be dumb enough to actually steal from anyone at any point? Thanks for worrying about everyone's online persona, but maybe you should worry about yours. It's a simple thread to see what people have. I didn't think anything of it because I'm not planning on jacking anyone's shit and because from a post you don't know if I actually have those things, if I don't have any of them, or if I have developed real life Gundam technology that will rock the face of anyone trying to steal the coupe! So yeah, GOOD TIMES!

I now add this to my list of weapons I have at my house protecting my coupe!

gundam1.jpg

Last edited:
Abe is soft... :) ilu

Here are some of my toys...

Ruger SR-22 & SR9c
IMG00231-20100617-2355.jpg

IMG00229-20100617-2355.jpg

IMG00209-20100609-2257.jpg

IMG00119-20100405-1812.jpg

IMG00118-20100405-1812.jpg

North American Arms Mini Revolver - .22 WMR (dont let the size fool ya... its no toy)
IMG00121-20100407-2335.jpg

Old school Sears bolt action rifle - .22LR (candied the wood since then)
864.jpg

GOt one more but u guys cant see that... :)

Oh! and I use this to keep my concealed carry guns on point incase Abe comes over :)

IMG00002-20100822-2201.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

PS... that first video is the reason cubans shouldnt own guns

jkdontgetasandyvag

PPS... clean and lube ur guns next time before u make another amazing video

Naow... back on topic - more guns - less fagottry

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom