Possible Joint BBQ To Celebrate 3 year anniversary

MiamiGrinch240

Spectator
Sup people,

I know this forum got new software and according to this it was created in 2005 but I remember when I first found this forum it was born just one month after mine. So, I am kicking the idea around of another joint BBQ type deal. Unfortunately, I can't snag the pimp South Beach Coast Guard spot again since my friend Danny has been transferred to Virginia for some time now. Location to be determined later, but want to gauge ACTUAL interest and see who would be ACTUALLY donating $ for food and park rental?

The date were shooting for over on SFL240SX is late July as my forum was officially born July 20th 2004. Although I had been holding meets several years before the forum existed, it's a celebration of the forum being around for it's 3rd year so why not celebrate with a nice getty and some grub...

Date is not yet so as to not conflict with my boys from Ter-Tech should they decide to do something around that time.

No "I'm a poor....blah blah blah" excuses needed. We're all living on budgets.
You either can donate or can't. Just want to gauge what SFLdrifters would be willing to contribute.

Any interest?

MiamiGrinch240 said:
Only 4 people willing to donate to make it happen?

Thanks to those who have posted so far.

I'm on the same boat as Bladder, but I'm also down for another BBQ. Last one was great. We are also in the process of planning one and we have quite a few locations that we looked after.

Keep us posted if you want to work this out together. I wouldnt mind helping set this up.

Back
Top Bottom