Possibility We All Might Die Tomorrow!

thanks ali now im gonna commit suicide because i cant bare the suspence...my blood is on your hands...

DICK..j/k i dont think anything will happen

I'm gonna have my dick out, so when the machine turns into a black hole, it'll suck my dick out and make it bigger (I'll hold onto a poll obviously dur).

um wow

i dont want anyone getting a hold of the "god particle"

In 2008, drawing from new experimental data and theoretical understanding, the LHC Safety Assessment Group (LSAG) published a report updating the 2003 safety review, in which they reaffirmed and extended its conclusions that LHC particle collisions present no danger.[21][22][23][24] The LSAG report was reviewed and endorsed by CERN’s Scientific Policy Committee (SPC),[25] a group of external scientists that advises CERN’s governing body, its Council.[21]
On 21 March, 2008, a complaint requesting an injunction to halt the LHC's startup was filed by a group of seven concerned individuals against CERN and its American collaborators, the US Department of Energy, the National Science Foundation and the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, before the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii.[18][26] Following the publication of the LSAG report,[22] the US Government called for summary dismissal of the suit against the government defendants.[27]

Last edited:
well we're still alive so yeah i guess the experiment failed.

Maybe they found a new type of particle. The FAILatismn.....in other words....Teh FaIL Particle.:ugh:

fail....nothin waz ever goin to happen.....
the world wont end by a black hole killen us.......
if u realy want to know read the Bible an find out......
God is the truth .......

Back
Top Bottom