Please and Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
well this thread escalated quickly lol... Let your haters be your motivators.

The whole M&D racing argument is pathetic. If any one of us were given the opportunity by our parents financially to keep us driving we would ALL jump at the chance. So stop being jealous. I think it's awesome that some parents are willing and able to support their kids with the sport. Alec, regardless of who helps pay the bills, keep doing what you love. We all know you are passionate and work hard at it. Wish I had one to lend....

hellaflush240sx.com...

1157584_596885217028311_517728726_n.jpg

WOOOOOOWWW. Talk about hate. I'm confused... If he had everything handed to him, would he be asking to borrow a wideband? LMAO. If you're gonna hate, do it right. Read what the fuck the kid said, and think about what the hell you are going to say before you completely and utterly make yourself look stupid.. Hopefully someone helped Alec out.. :boring: Fuck you for hating, grow up. :laugh:

WOOOOOOWWW. Talk about hate. I'm confused... If he had everything handed to him, would he be asking to borrow a wideband? LMAO. If you're gonna hate, do it right. Read what the fuck the kid said, and think about what the hell you are going to say before you completely and utterly make yourself look stupid.. Hopefully someone helped Alec out.. :boring: Fuck you for hating, grow up. :laugh:

he fukin edited his post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom