Please and Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drift4Life

Clutch_Kick_Addict
Driver
DOes anyone that is not driving the KOC event this weekend have a wideband i can borrow just for the day of the event?

Last edited:
I'm saying my name because i am not active enough on this site in posting or commenting for my friends to know that this is my username. I was saying that more for the people who ik that do not yet associate me with this username. lol and your statement is contradictory because if i was actually "famous" then why would i have to announce who i am? Also lets be honest. This is a drifting forum so it's safe to say that I am obviously broke. Your attempt to troll was amusing but for the sake of the future, i have to ask that you leave all trolling opportunities to Soflacoupe so they can be properly maximized by his majesty. Thankyou

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Why cant m&d racing buy one for u? That is who sponsered ur "drift career" so far

My mom hasn't paid for everything in this car and i have 5k of my own money invested in it. My dad neglected me growing up and isn't in my life anymore so it is safe to say he is not giving me money. My mom is not by any means "rich" and if you have actually seen my car you know that my car build is going pretty slow. My mom is extremely generous each and every time she helps me out with my car and drifting and i am not a kid that would ever consider myself being spoiled. I obtain sponsors on my own, try to learn and work on my own car as much as i can, and make most major decision on what we do on the car. That comment to me seems like it carried no other purpose than to be sarcastic and make it seem like I am someone who gets things handed to me since the obvious answer is that neither her nor i have the money to purchase one right now.

Why cant m&d racing buy one for u? That is who sponsered ur "drift career" so far

x2
drift career LOL
and op im not gonna read ur sob story. go get a job and buyyour own shit. its countyline your not gonna die if you miss one event. quit taking drifting so seriously you ant goin pro. get it out of ur head

x2
drift career LOL
and op im not gonna read ur sob story. go get a job and buyyour own shit. its countyline your not gonna die if you miss one event. quit taking drifting so seriously you ant goin pro. get it out of ur head

What accomplishments have you made in your life ? Actually don't answer that because i honestly don't care . Don't troll on him because he knows what he wants in life . If he wants to make it to the pros let him . Your just mad because he has family that supports him 100% no matter what happens and he is actually out there showing it .

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

What accomplishments have you made in your life ? Actually don't answer that because i honestly don't care . Don't troll on him because he knows what he wants in life . If he wants to make it to the pros let him . Your just mad because he has family that supports him 100% no matter what happens and he is actually out there showing it .

lol if you don't care why did you type it
you got the award for ugliest car builds ever so I wouldn't be talking

Exactly his family supports him as in pays for everything lol, hes paying his way to get experience and tips

did this kid just make a post to borrow a fucking wideband for a drift event? is his car tuned so proper that he needs one?? shits a fucking joke

Exactly his family supports him as in pays for everything lol, hes paying his way to get experience and tips

My family doesn't pay for everything. I have 5k+ of my own money invested into my drift car and I'm not paying my way to get experience and tips because thats not possible. The fact that you just said that shows that you know nothing about me so stfu because you have absolutely no idea what the fuck your talking about.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

did this kid just make a post to borrow a fucking wideband for a drift event? is his car tuned so proper that he needs one?? shits a fucking joke

You know absolutely nothing about the progression of my car build. lol I find it hilarious that people like you make comments like this with such a lack of knowledge. I am just now breaking in the tune cuz I just recently went turbo you fuck. Think about what your gonna say before you submit an embarrassingly stupid comment like that.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

All i was asking for was to borrow a part which people do all the time and i would easily lend something to them as well. you assholes know nothing about me so you have no reason to talk. simple as that. fuck off.

I love how the people that are hating are the ones I've never seen drive. If you have nothing helpful to say, don't say anything.

benarovi, carcrazee and mr.chaka close your mouths. Go troll some 240sx forum. I don't understand you guys who don't drift. You guys must be zilvia rejects or something right?

benarovi, carcrazee and mr.chaka close your mouths. Go troll some 240sx forum. I don't understand you guys who don't drift. You guys must be zilvia rejects or something right?

This forum is made up of more than 70% of 240s, im on zilvia , i havent done an event in a while due to how my car is ive done plenty of them, and this is sfldrifters dont get so butthurt

One thing is to troll, and another is to be a dick when someone is asking for help. I see no reason to hate on Alec, as he is a young driver that is still learning, and doing well on top of that. All he asked for was a little help, and then you guys just accuse him of having everything handed to him, which is not true.

Also, you're right. This is SFLDrifters, not hellaflush240sx.com. Start drifting or support the drifting scene, and stop hating and telling people that their drift car is ugly.

yo theres some crazy hate goin on in here over a kid who just wants to slide his car this weekend...maybe he wont go pro but then hows he gonna keep having fun at grassroot events when everyones out there throwing stones at him? douchebags

honestly if I had a wideband to lend I would, if it keeps people out at events Im always down to help. I don't want to see events dry up because people have become so standoffish to lend a hand to each other.

Pretty lame if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom