Pinkz!!

SileightyBoi

Retired Drifter/Stoner
Driver
ok i kno sum of u went dont lie..i was there n spotted rob myself :laugh: bmpc's gs300 got torn up by GR's supra :eek: and i saw the bald guy get his shoes stuck n VHt on the strip..that was priceless :laugh: ...but i heard there was sum accidents?any1 kno?

Last edited:
i left after the qualifyings. It was getting tiring. The best time i saw was a 7.99 by an old school muscle drag car. I think it was a camaro but im not quite sure. someone correct me if im wrong. GR's supra was tearin it up. It ran a 9.78 i believe. The only think close to an accident I saw was one muscle car went up on 2 wheels and the back wheels jumped too. It looked like it was about to take off. It was mostly domestics out there though. I have a whole bunch of vids from my camera phone. They show pretty clear, just far away.

yuhtinkyuhslick said:
i left after the qualifyings. It was getting tiring. The best time i saw was a 7.99 by an old school muscle drag car. I think it was a camaro but im not quite sure. someone correct me if im wrong. GR's supra was tearin it up. It ran a 9.78 i believe. The only think close to an accident I saw was one muscle car went up on 2 wheels and the back wheels jumped too. It looked like it was about to take off. It was mostly domestics out there though. I have a whole bunch of vids from my camera phone. They show pretty clear, just far away.

It you posted this when you did you didnt leave AFTER qualifiings. I just got home and they are still at it. The Evernt and show havent even started yet. It was fun. A lot of fast cars. Drag racing is kinda boring tho.

Damn then i guess i left after i saw most of the same cars run twice. I thought it was 2 runs each for qualifying. There started to get too many delays. So we just left. I know it woulda gotten better later but it was goin on for too long.

SileightyBoi said:
tooo many v8's bottom line....i saw spaz n the 1j 240 run a crappy time witha crappy launch

Too many V8s? This is drag racing man. V8s rule in drag racing, nothing else to it. Unless it's an import event, there are always going to be many, many V8s at the drag strip. I'm not flaming on you, it's just I thought I should tell you that V8s are #1 in drag racing. I am an all around kind of guy. I like it all (except for NASCAR and all those other hick ass motorsports). Racing with 4, 6, or 8 cylinders is all fun to me.

jdm ae86t said:
Too many V8s? This is drag racing man. V8s rule in drag racing, nothing else to it. Unless it's an import event, there are always going to be many, many V8s at the drag strip. I'm not flaming on you, it's just I thought I should tell you that V8s are #1 in drag racing. I am an all around kind of guy. I like it all (except for NASCAR and all those other hick ass motorsports). Racing with 4, 6, or 8 cylinders is all fun to me.
..well if u went you'd kno what im tlaking about...im tlaking about the fact that r sum badd imports down here and its just a shame non of them can show up..if i stil had the blue cra boostin i would of entered

SileightyBoi said:
..well if u went you'd kno what im tlaking about...im tlaking about the fact that r sum badd imports down here and its just a shame non of them can show up..if i stil had the blue cra boostin i would of entered

I get what you are saying. Yeah, deffinately would like to see some bad mofos killing some V8s. I would have loved to have seen your old car run. That car was a beast.

jdm ae86t said:
I get what you are saying. Yeah, deffinately would like to see some bad mofos killing some V8s. I would have loved to have seen your old car run. That car was a beast.
its funny a guy would do a big v8 burn out nasty style and evryone is lik wew.... but then any imports makes alil smoke people r jumping n cheering..evry1 went nutz when chris' supra ran a 9.7

the whole day i kept going wheres all these fast evos n srt's at?lol

It would have been bad ass to see more imports run fast. I know there are alot more 450whp <3000lb imports here in florida. Who saw the kitted integra run 10.3????? really good driver, kept it strait, controlled wheel spin, good shifts.

I wanted to stay but it was getting too cold and we would have been there for another 4 hours easily, as we were walking out the ambulance was coming down the strip because i think someone tapped the wall during the launch or in the burn out box.

240SicknessX said:
It would have been bad ass to see more imports run fast. I know there are alot more 450whp <3000lb imports here in florida. Who saw the kitted integra run 10.3????? really good driver, kept it strait, controlled wheel spin, good shifts.

I wanted to stay but it was getting too cold and we would have been there for another 4 hours easily, as we were walking out the ambulance was coming down the strip because i think someone tapped the wall during the launch or in the burn out box.

Was the intergra primered?

Just got home.... I was two blocks out working on my car.... I heard the track constantly kept getting shut down. And that it was pretty boring. I left when the 16 cars were chosen, and the parking lot was deserted already.

Back
Top Bottom