Pink Eye

S13 Slide

Driver
I fucking have Pink Eye and its driving me up the damn wall its so annoying it feels like there sand in my eye and i cant get it out, anyways i went to the urgent care center today and what do you know there closed!! Has anyone else had this before and know of somthing i can buy that will at least take away the pain?

^thanx but i hope it dosnt go to my left eye thats going to suck really bad, weirdly after my post on here it started feeling alot better. lol
this is the 2nd day it sucks really bad, i can bearly see out of it and i dotn want to miss any work, SON OF A BITCH

i had it........ it sucks...... just keep using eye drops and it will go away in about a week. haha hopefully...........

how did you get it?
did someone fart on your face?
lol saw it in a movie!...lol
hope it doesn't last for a week...that sucks ball like the bitches on 79 street!
I have a idea!!!! What about you get wasted so you wont have to feel or think about it!
151 SON 151 thats all you need.

^yea i have herd that a million times already, my favorite is, "Did your roomate Fart on your pillow?" lmao

Anyways i went to the urgent care center today paid fuckin 50 bucks WOW saved 25 bucks having insruance, those fuckers. They told me to pick up some "Gentamicin Sulfate Ophthalmic Solution"
Basically very expensive ey drops, i can see ALOT better but the pain is still there, they told me it ussually goes away in about 4-7 days.

They also told me what pink eye really is, its basically a cold for the eye, and dosnt really hurt the actual eye ball, as long as you dont keep touching it.

I want it GONE already, i miss my perfect vision.

Thats a bummer dude. Shit in the eye is the WORST feeling imo. Anytime shit goes in my eye I hury and wipe it out asap cause I HATE my eyes hurting.

S13 Slide said:
I fucking have Pink Eye and its driving me up the damn wall its so annoying it feels like there sand in my eye and i cant get it out, anyways i went to the urgent care center today and what do you know there closed!! Has anyone else had this before and know of somthing i can buy that will at least take away the pain?

dont rub it and then rub your other eye or you'll get it in both!

wash your hands and use clean towels.

you can also apply a couple clean cotton balls of warm water to the eye for 5 minutes at least 3 times day or morning and then night.

and try to use some eye drops.

good luck.

feel better. :eek:

annazscandal0us said:
dont rub it and then rub your other eye or you'll get it in both!

wash your hands and use clean towels.

you can also apply a couple clean cotton balls of warm water to the eye for 5 minutes at least 3 times day or morning and then night.

and try to use some eye drops.

good luck.

feel better. :eek:

SHE IS A NURSE TOO?!! :D

^lmao i herd that one already, what is all the shit in the eye from?

BTW DONT go to the fucking urgent care center they dotn do shit, this damn eye drop crap hasnt done jack shit. i have missed two days of work, thank god for sick days, i have 2 left, but i acctually want to go back to work, i miss working on toyotas/lexus/scions lol.

it takes about a week or soo if i remeber correctly for it to go away... just make sure that you wash your sheets and pillows and wash your hands and be clean cause if not it will just not go away.

Back
Top Bottom