ping sound

auroras13

ive got a pinging sound comming out of my motor its comming from cylander 3 and 4 i think i also hear it from under the intake mani side and im not shour if its detination i switched to colder plugs put new radiator fluid and water wetter im thinking sence i am burning a lil bit of oil it could be carbon in my cylenders and if it is then do any of you know wut cleans that shit off without taking the head off thank you and im sorry for the run on sentence.

running 110 octane gas on my ka made it feel 10 years younger. now im runnin normal 93. and it still feels great , no more boogin.... :bigthumbu

Run higher octane. Check the timing. Be easier on the gas pedal at lower RPM. And not to scare you, but your head gasket might be going bad.

well i did my head gasket like 6 months ago and i am using the shell v power ima try the 110 octain were do they sell that shit

Has nobody learn from Shells past Fuck up that they shouldnt use that shit!

Goto NAPA Get SEA FOAM! Use it.

To use it:

Have someone sit in your car and start the enigine.

With Engine running remove the Vacuum Line the run from the Intake Manifold to the Brake Booster

Insert funnel in the intake manifold side

Have Other person keep the RPM around the 1500 mark

SLOWLY! I CANNOT STRESS THE WORD SLOWLY ENOUGH. SLOWLY pour 1/3 of the sea foam into the funnel

IF YOU DO IT TO FAST YOU RISK HYDROLOCK

HYDROLOCK = WATER IS UNCOMPRESSABLE = FUCKED MOTOR!

Good luck

if its turbo i always take off the cold pipe and spray about 3/4 can of carb cleaner in there..... let it sit about a minute then crank it... it will crank for a while before it barely stays on buy after a couple minutes of idle drive it around and it will finish getting all the gunk out....most of the time i just get 2 cans and do it two times to make sure all the broken up gunk is out.... works pretty good....

i just bought it at autozone but thanks anyways dose that shit take time or is it a right away type fix i put it in the gas and in the vac for the buster

well i actually did it in a gas station right next to the turnpike on ramp cus i read on the internet its better to put you motor under allot of load right after to get all the carbon and crap out of the motor i took it in the turnpike going like 80 mph i still saw a smoke trail

Back
Top Bottom