Pictures

Hey, that photo isnt (all to bad) it's exposed properly

KiNgFp said:
hey how do u make those cool pictures u guys got??

mine looks 2 plain =\

Just a little to much sun glare on the car, which could have been fixed by angle of the shot. Even your colors (greens, red's) are vivid.

Just a matter of what you're looking for. I think the best thing to do, is try to frame your picture to look like the photos you're talking about. Nothing wrong with imitating the look of someone else's car photo - but to make it your own try a slightly different angle, or height, etc...

If you want specifics, just lay them out there - im sure we can help you some how :)

well i tried making a drifting picture (around my cold-a-sack?) lol but it came out blurry...

but then you got people like ScubaSteve w/ cartoons coming out the car, how did he do that?

It takes practice and patience. Post up some shots, its easier to see what you did and give you some advice.

Basically its all about perspective...you dont have to have a 1200 dollar camera to have bad ass shots (although it does help). Just know what you want and do it. Practice and learn what works and what doesnt work. Heres some pictures I took with my 300 dollar Olympus point and shoot camera on the way to Miami yesterday with some buddies.

P1010002-1.jpg

P1010004.jpg

and just so we all have a good laugh...we got really bored and so at the rest area we taped up the cars and drove all the way to miami like this... :laugh: :laugh:

P1010020copy.jpg

Last edited:
ha first i need to fix up the car and throw some paint on it..
but i jus been lookin @ alota peoples pictures on their signature and they have some good pictures
and the 350 n RSX picture is bad

First you should goto a decent spot. Front yards don't work well. Neither do houses unless you have a ballerish house with a ballerish house to go with it.

On your angles. If you have a car that's slammed go with a really low angle. You don't want a low angle on a car that's stock ride height because its going to make it look even taller.

KiNgFp said:
ha first i need to fix up the car and throw some paint on it..
but i jus been lookin @ alota peoples pictures on their signature and they have some good pictures
and the 350 n RSX picture is bad

paint isn't required, the paint on my car is rittled with 12 years of having the shit beat out of it, and i've still got a ton of good pictures of it around here somewhere. trust me photoshop can fix any issue.

Id honestly download Adobes new Light Room. Its aimed at photography. Photoshop is honestly aimed at graphics design

btw dont rely on programs to make you look good. It will just end up hurting you if you want to get serious about it. Plus its honestly easier to get the shot correctly when you are doing it instead of having to go back later on and fix things.

Mars said:
Id honestly download Adobes new Light Room. Its aimed at photography. Photoshop is honestly aimed at graphics design

btw dont rely on programs to make you look good. It will just end up hurting you if you want to get serious about it. Plus its honestly easier to get the shot correctly when you are doing it instead of having to go back later on and fix things.

+1

I dont use PS other than to add my name and adjust the levels...other than that...its not even needed. Get the shot right the first time and your golden.

Back
Top Bottom