http://www.flickr.com/photos/donniek/tags/drifting/

Travis.gif

Juan.gif

Kyle.gif

Estie.gif

Jerome.gif

Ryan.gif

Zoli2.gif

I took 280 pictures, a lot of "succession" pics and I wanted to make them into avatar, even though they will be short and slow, but, if you want more pics, or if I didn't put a pic of you up here, let me know, I will search for it, as far as I know I took pics of everyone. Excellent event though, I'm glad it was such a success for my last drift event/comp/demo/whatever in the states for a good long while ;)

Last edited:
drift a 944 said:
607747240_3b74c050be.jpg

hahahaha whaaat!!!!!

was this guy drifting the road course or just fucking around???

he was rally at rally xross track

morosodriftcomp183.jpg

morosodriftcomp186.jpg

morosodriftcomp133.jpg

morosodriftcomp087.jpg

do you knowhow much those tires weight? :eek:
morosodriftcomp152.jpg

s14owner95 said:
Hey, I know it sucks to go to another site, but I loaded all these up:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/donniek/tags/drifting/

I took 280 pictures, a lot of "succession" pics and I wanted to make them into avatar, even though they will be short and slow, but, if you want more pics, or if I didn't put a pic of you up here, let me know, I will search for it, as far as I know I took pics of everyone. Excellent event though, I'm glad it was such a success for my last drift event/comp/demo/whatever in the states for a good long while ;)

I dont know if it was the weather, but you take some awesome photographs dude.

Everything looks so bright

wow

Well i know im not that good yet, but maybe its just me but, what happen to cones. I mean seriously why dont we just get some land mines and we can drift around those so we can just blow the friggin car to hell. Seems like every event someone is totaling there car. I know theres a risk envolved but it seems like thats not enofe, we gotta keep the croud happy. Thats just my opion, but with all these walls like at nopi, its making this noob worried about entering events. I'm gonna do my best to make sure there are not going to be walls in our path at countyline, I wanna kill cones not cars

I wanna kill cones not cars
I fell you man but doing tracks like this is the only way SFL will advance. Alot of other areas of teh country have real tracks to pratice on and now we do too... Trust me, Moroso/Ter-Tech is the best thing to happen to drifting in Florida period. Moroso is also catering to the less advanced drivers as well with the upcoming skid pad event. Not sure you could ask for much more imo...

No walls to hit on the skid pad so go tear it up. Plus the pavment is glass smooth so you can save on some tires as well :bigthumbu .

hachi said:
Well i know im not that good yet, but maybe its just me but, what happen to cones. I mean seriously why dont we just get some land mines and we can drift around those so we can just blow the friggin car to hell. Seems like every event someone is totaling there car. I know theres a risk envolved but it seems like thats not enofe, we gotta keep the croud happy. Thats just my opion, but with all these walls like at nopi, its making this noob worried about entering events. I'm gonna do my best to make sure there are not going to be walls in our path at countyline, I wanna kill cones not cars

that event was not for noobs simple enough and i tottaled due to tie rod failer due to 2 years of use

Flatline slider said:
that event was not for noobs simple enough and i tottaled due to tie rod failer due to 2 years of use
You complained of the cones yourself on the 411 thread. :confused:

Anywho, that event was an invite only for a competition. Moroso offers a skid pad for newcomers to provide learning in a safe environment.

Yeah, theres no avoiding walls at a track, they will always be there but there really can't be stacks of tires on the road. No event drift or grip I've ever seen uses tires as a chicane, only as a cushion for a wall. The cheapest and safest way is to just put some cones for chincanes. I would say besides that stuff it looked like a fun event and I love seeing drifting getting its due :bigthumbu .

The Redline 03 said:
Yeah, theres no avoiding walls at a track, they will always be there but there really can't be stacks of tires on the road. No event drift or grip I've ever seen uses tires as a chicane, only as a cushion for a wall. The cheapest and safest way is to just put some cones for chincanes. I would say besides that stuff it looked like a fun event and I love seeing drifting getting its due :bigthumbu .

The tire barriers were not meant for sliding, they were meant to slow the drivers down and prevent manji on the straightaways. But there obviously were those who wanted to take the challenge and slide it.

just wanted to say Ter-tech and sfldrifters for the win !!!!!

the event was awsome and as always the people from sfldrifters.com were there and cool as ever in the heat and there drift game is better then ever you guys are all cool in my book hope to see all of you again soon best regards Travis Deems I would like to make a side note of thanks to Donnie"soon for japan" J30 meghz and bladder_master for all the great pics and videos Thanks guys and gal!!

Back
Top Bottom