Photo Challenge?

Anyone interesting in doing weekly photo challenges or something...I don't like that this part of the forum is dying :(

Here's one more practical:

Your house pet on your car. Could be engine bay, interior, trunk, etc.

Animal eating in the wild

Not your house pet

hmmm this is intersting

Here's one more practical:

Your house pet on your car. Could be engine bay, interior, trunk, etc.

Not everyone has a pet so that might be too limited.

How about lets make this first one just about Animals and Wildlife. You could photograph anything related to animals and wildlife. Anything goes, you could shoot black/white, telephoto, wide angle, selected coloring, with an iphone if you want. This way you guys could get creative with it.

If this is good with you guys, ill make another thread where you could submit your photos, and the deadline for this. Also i'll post more info in that thread.

an other forum i was on plays a sick photo game. someone picks a person place or thing and you have to take a picture of that with your car in it. first one to post it gets to pick the next rule. tons of fun. but idk if there is enough people or enough running cars to play on this forum.

an other forum i was on plays a sick photo game. someone picks a person place or thing and you have to take a picture of that with your car in it. first one to post it gets to pick the next rule. tons of fun. but idk if there is enough people or enough running cars to play on this forum.

That sounds like fun. Not everyone had a nice car but in sure it would be fun

I'm in for this. And its kind of hard to get a photo with a wild animal in it haha. But how would judging go or some form of decision making. I've played one photo challenge like someone said where winner chooses the challenge and first to post the pic chooses next challenge. No need for fancy camera, phone pics work perfect.

either way im in for this:bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom