Pf Changs

J30 Meghz

Media
Hey guys, well most of you know I work at Pf Changs, the one in ft lauderdale at the galleria mall.. and if you didnt I do.. lol (Its amazing.. chinese food!)

well tomm im serving all day, some of you should come in and have some lunch, or dinner.. Some stuff I can "hook up", But lunch is kinda cheap anyways nothing to break your pockets and you get to see me! :bigthumbu LOL (Just ask for meghan)

oh and btw for all you guys with girlfriends on here, and need ideas for valentines day hit me up and I can hook up with reservations for valentines day dont be one of those guys who wait and then cant get into shit that night ;]

anways just thought this was worth a try ;)

Last edited:
zak did you quote the wrong thing? lol.
yes, shane knows that I like to kill things when I'm hungry I get kinda savage >_>

okay well im off to work, I better see some you biitches there! haha, I got a few PMs about it. So I hope to see some of you. Im there all day... ;]

nat find a way there, and Ill get your free pork dumplings ;]

wooo.. i love pf changs.. lol meg hook me up!

im at school at the moment text me up! =] 954 534 0973

Last edited:
I had Sawgrass PF Changs! Citrus So Salmon FTW! The boss had the Moo Goo Gui Pan! Looked good

Ang and i went to the one in sawgrass on like saturday and there was a hour and 25 min wait.. lol we said no thanks and went to Grand lux lol.. but PF Changs FTW..

Ang and i went to the one in sawgrass on like saturday and there was a hour and 25 min wait.. lol we said no thanks and went to Grand lux lol.. but PF Changs FTW..

I only had Grand Lux once. I didn't like it for the $$$. I get VIP at PF Changs Sawgrass. I just hit on the Hostess' till they get tired of it and seat me.

I only had Grand Lux once. I didn't like it for the $$$. I get VIP at PF Changs Sawgrass. I just hit on the Hostess' till they get tired of it and seat me.

LMAO haha I've done that before.. but Grand Lux is a little Pricey but most of there food is good.. only thing I dont like about them is that the food tastes just like Cheesecake Factories.

LMAO haha I've done that before.. but Grand Lux is a little Pricey but most of there food is good.. only thing I dont like about them is that the food tastes just like Cheesecake Factories.

I'll let you in on a secret it is the SAME COMPANY!:bigthumbu

I go to the one in the Falls, but my girlfriend lives in Ft Laud, and lives super close to the Galleria. I'll probably pass by :)

Im on break right now at the mac store lol, today was kinda slow, but your girl right here got some massive tips lol, Im working again from 5-10pm or so, so come on if your interested.

we have a special going on, two cups of soup, one appetizer, two entrees, and two mini desserts for 39.95$

ok back to work!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom